Best Friend (short 2)

Tom had a best friend. She was a very bubbly girl and had many friends but said herself that Tom was her closest. Her name was Victoria but her friends called her Vicky or Vic.

Tom was friends with her because she had approached him on her first day. They had many similarities and became as close as siblings. Recently, she had just told Tom that she was lesbian and Tom didn't mind it at all. He told her that he was bisexual which made her very relieved.

One day at school, a boy started talking to Vicky a lot. Tom walked over.
"Oh, morning, Tom!" Vicky greeted.
"Mornin'. Who's this?" Tom asked.
"Ah- I'll leave," The boy said.
"Hey, you scared him away," Vicky pouted.
"No, I didn't," Tom shrugged, "What was his deal?"
"He wanted to become friends. He said we're in the same science, tech and drama class together," Vicky smiled.
"Hmm, so?" Tom grunted.
"So he wanted to be friends! Stop being so grumpy all of a sudden,"
"Whatever, let's go in, Vic,"

Tom was very protective over Vicky. He'd glare at any guys that came her way. He had a rather large size which terrified the girls to come over, as well as some boys. Many thought he was scary due to his eyes or rather the fact he didn't have any.

He didn't want to trust any guys or girls around Vicky to become her lover. Of course, they'd have to be a girl but there's many boys who like Vicky. If they wanted to ask Vicky out, they'd have to go through Tom.

"Tom, can we go sit with Tord?" Vicky asked during lunch.
"Who's that?" Tom replied a question.
"The guy we met in the morning! He was really cool. I wanna know him better, he said he could help tutor me with science. You know how crap I am at that! Plus, you are too so we could study together," Vicky stood up as he carried her tray.
"How about we call him over instead?" Tom asked, not wanting to get up.
"Oh, good idea," Vicky giggled.

"Tord! Could you come sit with us?" Vicky yelled.
Tord seemed to have noticed and picked up his tray to move to Vicky's table.
"Hey, Vicky," Tord smiled.
"Hi! I don't think I've introduced you to Tom, Tom this is Tord, Tord this is Tom," Vicky beamed.
"Hey, Tom," Tord said.
Tom only grunted.

After a few minutes of talking, Vicky asked if Tord could tutor her and Tom.
"Oh! Sure, I'm free on Friday and Saturday afternoons if you'd prefer weekends. I'm free on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons on weekdays," Tord chuckled.
"Great! How about on the weekends?" Vicky was pumped.
"Sounds good!" Tord smiled.
"Is that okay, Tom?"
"Sure, I'm always free. Depends on you really," Tom sighed.
"Then it's settled, Friday and Saturday afternoons at--"
"4pm untill 7pm?" Tord answered.
"3 hours?" Tom was surprised.
"Well, that's how long my tutoring takes," Tord said nervously.
"We can have dinner together then!" Vicky whooped.

——————————————————

(512 words)
I quite like this one. 💖
UwU
Vote for the preferred short, comment or post on conversations! ❤❤❤