The Mythical Serpent

(I'm so so sorry this took so long!!!
My first draft wasn't saved and I internally died. This is similar to the first but a little rushed. ;-;)
Ok, so, this will be a little difficult. Lmao, I tried. 😂
This story has been requested by shipppppper!!
Sorry, this took a while. :P
Tom is a Naga in this story, he can shapeshift into full human, half human or full snake. He's immortal and isn't evil but is dangerous. Apparently they're very good looking so... Hah! A female Naga is called a Nagis (I googled everything cos idk).
It's set early so there aren't any technology or some shit. Mythological creatures are everywhere btw.
Slight NSFW, no not that stuff, some blood.
Aight, hope you like it!
——————————————————

Crackle. Crunch. Crackle.
The sound of the fallen leaves under his boots alarm nearby creatures and they scatter away. His bow pulled back with a sharp arrow loaded. His stance was low and careful as his eyes darted around cautiously. The forest was filled with magical species that can be helpful and kind while others can be dangerous and hostile. He was hunting for deers, rabbits or anything else that's normal. He didn't want to accidentally anger any immortals, though they only live deep inside. Suddenly, a stick snapped. He whizzed around. He lifted his weapon and listened to any sound.
Crack.
The arrow releases and pierced through a large deer. It fell limp to the ground and became still. He picked up the animal and swung it over his shoulder. His pale hands now crimson from blood. He smiled to himself. It was a good kill, it was heavy and large. He was too caught up with his hunt that he didnt notice the other figure...

He started to walk back home. He walked and walked and walked, but he hasn't seen his humble house. How far had he gone? The weight on his shoulder started slowing him down. Could he have gone too far? He heard something. He dropped the deer and lifted his bow. A distant slither was heard. His eyes widened from the sound, putting his bow back and bringing the deer again. He ran into a clearing but heard another slither. He stopped. He couldn't move now. If he did, he'd die. He slowly turned around, dropping his kill once more. He watched the trees and saw a tail. It slid across the floor, making no sound of the crunching leaves. He brushed a hand through his caramel horns and stood still. He was panting from running and his heart was beating out of his chest. A snake appeared and the end on the clearing. It wasn't normal though, it was huge. Towering over the everything but the trees. The hunter calmed down slightly. Nagas weren't known to attack people and were normally passive. He admired its scales. They were dark blue with a unique pattern of different blue hues. His underbelly was black and smooth. He moved up to its face and was mostly shocked. He expected to see a pair of colourful eyes but instead he met with none. The large serpent suddenly went smaller in size, the head turning human and upper body shifting into a chest. It morphed arms but its tail stayed. It lifted his head up to meet eyes with the hunter. It still didn't have any eyes, which made the horned man think he couldn't see. Though the Naga had shifted, it was still slightly taller than him. It's head turned to the deer and hissed.
"That was my target." It snapped.
The man jumped in surprise at the sudden voice. He quickly processed what it said.
"O-oh, I'm so sorry. Y-you can have it i-if you want." He stuttered from fear.
There was a pause. Then, it slithered towards the human. Now being face to face closer, it answered.
"It's fine. Keep it." It replied.
"Th-Thank you." He thanked.
"Why are you here? You shouldn't be here."
"I must've l-lost my usual p-path."
"Don't be scared. I won't harm you."
"Uh–"
"What's your name?"
"M-me? Tord."
"Hmm, not common."
"Do you h-have a name?"
"Of course, Tom."
"Oh, okay."
"Go home now. The sun will set soon, get home by then or you'll run into killers."
"Th-Thank you. Goodbye, T-Tom?"
"Goodbye, Tord."
It then smiled and shifted back into its snake form. It slithered away, leaving Tord alone.

°*- Tord has gone home -*°

"Hold on– You met a Naga and had a conversation with him then, he even gave you his name and let you keep your kill that was meant to be his?!" Yelled Pat in disbelief.
"Yep. I'm horrified." Tord said.
"You should be, son." Paul replied.
"I'm gonna pass out, holy fu–" Pat was cut off by a knock at the front door.
Tord got up and opened the door, his eyes meeting a friend of his.
"Hey, Matt!" Tord greeted.
"Hi, Tord! I came to bring your parents their order of bread." Matt said.
He placed the warm basket of pastries on the table in front of Pat and was paid.
"I made this the last order so we can hang! You free?" Matt informed.
"Hell yeah! I need to tell you what happened today too." Tord said.
After he told his tale, his friend sat shocked.
"WHAT?! A-a-a NAGA?!" Matt exclaimed.
"Yeah, it was huge." Tord said.
But truth be told, he wanted to see it again. Something about Tom had intrigued him so much. He was very handsome in his human face as well. This thought sent a sprinkle of pink across Tord's face.
"You're lucky he wasn't mad." Matt sighed.
"Why?" Tord asked.
"Don't you know? They can summon a mouthful of teeth filled with deadly venom that can even end the life of an immortal being!"
"Holy shit, I fucking lived."
"Bloody hell you did!"
Matt continued teaching Tord about Naga for hours. He had written everything down just in case because he was so worried for his friend being killed by one. Tord really didn't need it but he took it anyway. Soon, Matt left and went back home. The moon was now floating in the night sky. The Norsk was now lied on his bed. He was thinking about the serpent and about what the ginger had told him. While thinking, he had fallen asleep.