Starbucks (shorts 1)

Edd groaned from the couch. It was very boring. Extremely boring. Matt groaned too, following Edd's. Tom then followed and groaned.
"What to doooooooooo?" Edd stretched.
"Eughhhh-" Tom slurred.
"I'm thirsty." Matt stated.
"Go get some water or milk from the fridge." Edd suggested.
"No. I want something sweeter." Matt refused.
"Uhh, Cola?" Edd suggested again.
"Too sweet!"
"Juice?"
"Too fruity!"
"Soft drink?"
"Too fizzy!"
"Coffee?"
"Too bitter!"
"Starbucks." Tom said.
"STARBUUUUUUUUCKS!!!" Matt jumped up.
"Tom, why would you..." Edd started.
"I want some too, okay? I need coffee." Tom replied.
"Aight, let's get going!" Edd exclaimed. The three left the house and started walking towards the cafe.

After about 10 minutes, they arrived. Matt dashed to the door and almost shattered the glass door to pieces, the obnoxious bell ringing as each person walked in. The tallest Brit was jumping up and down by the counter. Edd giggled at his actions.
"Hey, Tom, can you order for us?" He asked.
"Tch, fine." Tom huffed.
He watched as Edd dragged Matt off the counter and asked a question. He soon came back to him.
"Matt wants a Pumpkin Spice Latte and I want a Caramel Macchiato! V and G." He said.
He handed Tom the prices for the pair's drink and went back to Matt. Tom walked over to the counter and greeted the fellow worker. He had a green Starbucks shirt, black skinny jeans and a light brown apron. His hair was stuck up into 2 horns in a caramel hue. A pair of scarlet eyes rested on Tom as reached.
"Hello, sir! What would you like today?" Tord asked.
"I'll have a grande Americano, venti Pumpkin Spice Latte and a grande Caramel Macchiato." Tom said.
"Is that all, sir?" He asked.
"Yes." Tom confirmed.
"Alrighty, that'll be £xx.xx, please."
Tom handed Tord the money and smiled. He was a polite and cute employee compared to the others who judged him.
"Your name, sir?" Tord inquired.
"Tom. T. O. M." Tom said.
"Okay, Tom, I'll call you later!"
Tom walked back to Edd and Matt and sat down.

They soon got bored while waiting for the drinks and decided to play a little game. They decided to play never have I ever but if you haven't done it before, you had to do it now. Sort of like a dare roulette, you land on something you've never done, you're screwed.
"Never have I ever... Combed my hair with a plastic brush." Matt said.
Edd and Tom looked at each other, both saying, "I have."
"Never have I ever... Drunk Pepsi!" Edd said.
He glared at the other two for any sign of betrayal to Cola.
"Nope. I don't drink any of that kind of shit." Tom said.
Edd stared at Matt for a response.
"Uhhh, maybe once...?" Matt whispered.
"AH HA!" Edd yelled.
Some customers stared at them.
"Edd, shut up!" Tom snapped, not liking all this attention.
"Since we don't have Pepsi here, we'll get that terrible drink later and you'll have to drink it!" Edd whispered to Tom.
He sat back down and apologized, waving to Tom.
"I have to drink that bullshit?! Ugh, fine. Never have I ever.... Said a stupid pun." Tom said.
"Duh!" Edd raised his hand slightly.
"I have!" Matt said.

This went on for a few more minutes as Edd wrote down what the three needed to do once they get home.
"Tom! Caramel Mach, Americano and Pumpkin Spice for Tom!" Tord called.
Tom got up and walked over to Tord.
"Thanks." He said.
"You're most welcome, handsome~" Tord flirted.
He walked back to the cashier, leaving Tom frozen. He's never felt so affected by a simple word. He went back to the gang with a dust of pink on his face. They had their drinks and continued to play a game.
"Okay, never have I ever asked for a stranger's number!" Matt exclaimed.
"Ffffffff-" Tom was about to curse.
"I don't think I've ever done that..." Edd stated.
"I win!" Matt dabbed.
The two now had to ask for someone's number in the cafe.
"And! To spice things up, you have to add a compliment in it." Matt added.
"Fffffffff-" Tom continued.
"Oh, no." Edd said.
Edd looked around the room and stood up, walking towards a nice looking girl in a corner seat. Some minutes past and he came back waving his phone.
"Got it! She was luckily super cool with it." Edd said.
"Your go Tom!" Matt said.
Tom glanced around the room, there weren't many people but nobody seemed to be want to be disturbed... There were 3 people he could choose but who? Will he have the courage to do it?

-------------------

(777 words)

INTRODUCING:

SHORTS!!!

Shorts are, as the name suggests, super short stories that range from 500-1200 words.
The shorts will be published in 2s but will both end in cliffhangers! Haha, lol I love the danger. But here's the catch, I'll only be making a part 2 of 1 of these 2 shorts, yeh I'm evil.
Just simply vote or comment on the one you like the most and I'll hoppidy right over and check which you guys like the most!!! This is a way to figure out what kind of genre or style it is you guys prefer the most. This is quite important for me as I would be dearly thankful for any kind of feedback to improve my writing!!!

Bai Bai, y'all! Stay safe~

P.S.
It's okay, you can vote more than one short... Preferably just one of em' tho!