Make A Wish~

Real quick art of mine up there :3
Holy crap, it's so bad. 😂
Suicide and self harm trigger warning!!! ;-;

AU: normal
End never happens...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Silence.
Silence was within the household, everyone was still asleep as the morning sun rises. Birds outside start chirping and the light becomes brighter.

The early riser opens his eyes to be greeted by a ray of sunshine in his face, Edd. He was always up first. As he sighs he says, "I wonder what'll happen today,"
He gets up, changes and brushes his teeth, going downstairs after. He heads to the kitchen and starts on breakfast for everyone.

He was making some pancakes. He was about to flip one until...
'CRASH!'
A loud sound followed by a,
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
Edd sighs as a man in red went flying down the stairs, running towards Edd. "What'd you do this time, eh?" asked Edd, unamused.
"Oh, nothing~" Tord replies.
"Nothing my ass, he dropped a god damn VASE to wake me up!" says the man in blue, Tom.
He glares at the norski but he only smirked back at him.
"Ha. Ha, Jehovah,"
"Not funny, shortass Commie,"
"I'm not short."
"Shorter than me."
"Shut up."
"alright, be quiet! We get the point now go get Matt," said Edd, having enough of the nonsense.

*time skips lol*

All four of the gang were seated at the table eating pancakes. Edd was sipping on his cola and eating. Matt was admiring himself with his hand mirror. Finally, Tom and Tord were competitively eating theirs.
"You'll both choke," Cola boy warns.
"Fuk Ift," replies Tom with pancake in his mouth.
Edd had to admit, he looked adorable with stuffed cheeks. He looked like a hamster!
"Awwww, Tom you look like a Lil hamster~"
"Look at Turd,"
Edd glances at Tord. He also had to admit. He looked even cuter.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa, oh my gosh!!! You look so ADORBS!" says Edd, cupping his hands around Tord's cheeks.
"Stop it, Edd! That's gayyyyyy------"
"Lol, I know."
"Screw you."
Edd leans over to him and whispers, "He will in bed if you ask~"
Tord instantly turns into a deep and unnatural colour of red.
"Hwaaa??" says Tord as he turns to Edd.
"Huh?" ask Tom and Matt in unison.
"Nothing, nothing," Edd simply says, swaying his hands.

Tom and Matt look at each other, then at Tord. He was still bright red, though a more normal colour than before. Tom started getting curious, very very very curious. He didn't notice he was staring at Tord with beady eyes. 
"W-what do you want, Bowling Ball?" he stuttered.  
"What did Edd say that made you go to tomato mode?" asked Tom. 
"Nonayabiznuz." 
"I wanna know cos I wanna use it on you." 
At that phrase, Tord turned very red again. 
He pushed his empty plate away and got up from his chair. He stood for a while to shake his blush away before walking up the stairs to his room.

Once the door shutting was heard, Edd and Matt were laughing their butts off. Tom, on the other hand, was confused. Edd and Matt knew. They knew that Tord has a little crush on Tom, they knew he doesn't hate him very much, just a little and they knew that he knew that they knew (okay I'll stop) he liked him.

*time skip again XD*

It was currently dinner time and everyone was seated at the table. The four were having a lovely dinner of pizza... But it quickly escalated to a bit of violence. A food fight. Well between Tom and Tord that is, Edd and Matt were just watching behind the table.
"EAT THE GOD DAMN PIZZA, JEHOVAH'S!" Tord was yelling as he threw a piece of pizza, pepperoni by the way.
Tom dodged and threw a pizza back at him, vegetarian by the way.
"EAT THIS, COMMIE!" Tom yelled.
'plat!'
Tom had his back to Tord so the pizza won't attack his face but he was  surprised when he heard laughter. He looked back to see Tord with pizza sauce everywhere on him and the slice Tom threw in his hair. Tord was laughing very hard and Tom started laughing along.