💫Masseuse💫

Jacob walks into the unfamiliar building, slight anxiety in his stomach.

He'd never been here before, but it was recommended that he go by his friend Dallas who comes pretty often.

A woman at the front counter smiles kindly, "Hello. Do you have an appointment?"

"Uh, no, I don't, sorry, I-"

"That's perfectly okay! Walk-ins are welcomed. What can we help you with?"

"Uh, massage?" Jacob mutters, unsure of what to actually ask for.

"Okay. Only a massage? Or would you like the full spa treatment?"

"Um..."

The woman lets out a small laugh, making Jacob smile, embarrassed."The full spa treatment includes, manicures, pedicures, massages, waxing, hair care, face masks, and for an extra twenty dollars, you're able to use the tanning salon."

"Oh, wow, um...I think I'll just take a massage."

"Okay! No problem! Do you mind if your masseuse is a man or woman?"

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Okay! Can I get your name?"

Jacob gives the woman his name before being told to have a seat as the next available person would be about ten minutes.

A while later, a woman comes out from the back room, "Jacob?"

Jacob stands up with a smile and follows the woman back to a different room.

He looks around at the decor, a massage table in the center of the dimly lit room.

"I'll give you a minute to get settled and your therapist will be right in. Do you have any questions before I go?"

"Um...I've never, like, done this before? How much do I...take off?"

"Everything," the woman laughs lightly. "If you don't want your butt, or anything around that area, I suggest leaving your underwear on, but if you're comfortable with it, then everything off is perfectly fine."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Mhm!"

Jacob smiles softly as the door shuts.

He lets out a breath before beginning to empty his pockets, stripping down to his boxers, he folds his clothes and sets them on the couch that's against the wall.

Quickly debating whether or not he wanted to take his boxers off, he decides not to.

He jumps slightly as there's a knock on the door."Are you ready for me?"

"Uh...I think so."

The door freaks open slightly and a shorter man walks in with a soft smile,

"Hi. I'm Troye."

"Jacob."

"It's nice to meet you. Are we ready?"

"Guess so."

"Alright, hop up on the table here, belly down."

Jacob does as he's told, his face falling into the hole at the top.

He feels a sheet being placed over top of him and he lets out a gentle breath.

Troye walks around so that he's face to face with Jacob.

Jacob leans up, holding himself up on his elbows.

"So," Troye begins, "is there any place you want me to focus on? Are you in pain anywhere, tense?"

"My lower back and my shoulders mainly."

"Okay. And what are we doing today? Swedish, deep tissue?"

"Uh...I don't...I've never..."

"That's okay," Troye smiles.

"A Swedish massage is basically like a beginner massage, you know? Like for someone who has never had one. I recommend that one for you. Can I ask what you do for a living, Jacob?"

"I'm a MMA fighter."

"Oh, wow. That's cool. Okay, then I actually would recommend the deep tissue. I'm sure you have a lot of knots in your back, that'll help get them out."

Jacob watches the man walk back around before he stops and speaks, "Do you want music?"

"Sure. Please."

"Any requests?"

"Whatever is fine."

Troye turns the radio on, Jacob noticing he had a phone hooked up to it, and turns on old Blink-182 at a low volume."Is this okay?"

"That's perfect."

Troye smiles and sets his phone down. "Alright, lie back down."

Jacob does as he's told and he feels Troye pull the sheet down, and press on the his shoulders.

"Wow, you're really knotted up."Jacob chuckles, "Yeah, I know. I've been fighting for a while. I have a friend who recommended this place actually."

"Who? I might know them."

"Dallas Tree💀?"

"Oh, yeah! I know Dallas. He's not my client, but he's my friend's client, so I see him a lot when he comes in."

Jacob lets out an accidental groan in response.

"Too deep?" Troye asks, lightening his elbows slightly. "No, perfect. That's felt incredible."

Troye chuckles, moving his way down to Jacob's lower back.

A while passes in silence before Troye pulls the sheet down more just under the band of Jacob's boxers.

"Are you okay with your hips or do you want to me to stop?"

"No, hips are fine."

Troye carefully moves his hands to the fighter's hips.

Jacob's eyes widen slightly, instantly regretting his choice in approval.

He lifts his hips ever so slightly to take weight off of his front.

He hears Troye chuckle softly, "It's okay. It happens all the time."

Jacob's face flushed red with embarrassment, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. We can't control it most of the time. I do have a question though...is it me or my hands?"

Jacob pauses for a moment before answering, "Yes."

Troye grins, "Well I'm flattered then."

"Um...maybe after this we can-"

"I'd love to," Troye interrupts.

Leaning down to the man's ear, he whispers quietly, "Maybe I can show you different types of massages."👀 Jacob's eyes widen more, his breath getting a bit heavier.

Troye stands back up straight, "I think we're done here."