🌙Tinder🌙

Troye sighs as he sits down in one of the uncomfortable leather chairs.

His flight was delayed for another three hours, so he has to wait in the airport until he was able to get on the plane. 

Unlocking his phone, he presses the Tinder app and swipes right or left on some. 

After a few minutes, he hears a chuckle behind him. 

"Damn, hard no for that one, huh?" 

Confused, Troye turns around and his eyes widen.

It was the guy he just swiped left to. 

"Hi. I'm Jacob." 

"I'm Troye. Um...s-sorry?" 

Jacob laughs, "No, you're fine. You don't find someone attractive, that's not your fault." 

Troye shrugs, mostly to himself, "You're more attractive in person than you are in pictures."  His eyes widen when he realizes he said that out loud, "I-I mean...um...sorry?" 

Jacob laughs, "Again, you're fine. Thank you, though. You're pretty cute yourself." 

Troye blushes, but he didn't know whether it was from being called cute or if it was out of embarrassment. 

"So where are you headed?" Jacob asks. 

"LA, my flight is delayed for another three hours." 

"Same here." 

"You're from California?" 

Jacob nods, "Born and raised." 

"Me too," Troye smiles. 

🌙

Troye laughs at Jacob's fifth stupid joke in a row.

They were sat at a bar in the airport, waiting for their flight to be called. 

They had decided to get something to eat and get to know each other more. 

About an hour later, their flight was finally called.

Walking to the gate and waiting in the line, Troye asks what seat number Jacob had.  "Row 21, seat two." 

Troye grins.

"What?" 

"Row 21, seat one." 

Jacob grins back as the two step up to get their tickets checked. 

They walk into the plane and quickly find their seats. 

An hour into the flight, Troye begins to feel tired as he talks to Jacob. 

"Jacob, do you mind if I sleep?" 

"No, not at all, go ahead." 

"Can I close this?" Troye asks, gesturing toward the window cover. 

"Yeah, whatever you need." 

Troye pulls it down and shuffles in his seat to get comfortable, covering himself with his jacket. 

🌙

Jacob gently shakes Troye awake as the plane is about to land. 

Troye opens his eyes and yawns, confused for a minute.

He looks up slightly and jumps up into a sitting position. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." 

Jacob chuckles, "It's alright." 

Troye blushes, "Um...so...do you think we could maybe get together sometime?" 

Jacob smiles, "I would love to." 

Troye smiles back, "Okay." 

"But," Jacob says as he stands up.

Troye looks around, not even noticing the plane had landed and everyone was getting up to exit.

"You swiped left on me."  Troye's jaw drops as he watches Jacob walk away. 

🌙

Walking off the plane with a scowl, his suitcase rolling behind him, he gasps as he's pulled to the side and lips crash against his. 

He looks at the person once they pull away.

He smiles shyly as Jacob holds his cheeks.  "I would've swiped right, FYI." 

Troye blushes, "You're gonna hang that over my head forever, aren't you?" 

Jacob shrugs, "If you're in my life forever then yes." 

Troye chuckles shyly, "Can't say no to that then, can I?" 

The two smile at each other, their lips coming in contact once again.