💫blond hair💫

Hey, if you're not gay, my friend thinks you're cute. Here's her number: 999-555-6767 And if you are gay, here's mine: 999-222-9292

Troye sits silently, watching with his best friend as the guy they are spying on reads the note.

Having been out to lunch on their weekly friend date, Kayla pointed out the "hot blond haired man in the corner".

Both filled with anxiety, they managed to track down the man's waitress and wrote out a note to give him.

The two perk up suddenly as the blond haired boy reaches for his phone.

They both pick their own phones up and wait impatiently for one of them to light up.

Troye's does first.

They both gasp as he reads the text from the unknown number.

"What's it say?" Kayla whispers excitedly.

"Hello? What do I say?"

"Say hi!"

Troye texts back before the two look back at the man who is typing a message.

Jacob
This is weird lol where are you?

Troye
Table 6. By the fishes.

The friends look back at the man who looks up from his phone and toward the big fish tank in the center of the restaurant.

Directly at them.

They gasp and hide their faces, giggling shyly.

Looking back after a few moments, Troye frowns.

"Where'd he go?" He asks, looking at Kayla who is smiling at him.

"What?" Troye asks.

"Hi, I'm Jacob." Troye looks up at the new voice and smiles, "I'm Troye."

"It's nice to meet you. I uh...I got your note."

Troye huffs out a small laugh, "Oh, how did that get over there? Weird."

"Yeah, weird, I don't know. It just kinda landed on my table. But, hey, I'm glad it did."

"You are?"

"Absolutely. It introduced me to some cool looking people."

"Well, you are welcome then," Troye grins.

"Hey, Jacob, I'm Kayla."

Jacob looks at the blonde, "Hi. Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you."

He holds out his hand for Kayla to shake.

"I'm actually on my way out. It's my sister's birthday, I'm supposed to meet her and our mom at the theater in about fifteen minutes. But we should hang out sometime. The three of us. I'd like to get to know you guys more."

"We'd love that!" Troye grins.

"It was nice meeting you, Jacob."

"I'll text you, Troye."

Troye nods, the grin not leaving his face as Jacob waves goodbye.

Kayla's jaw drops as she tries to hold back her grin, "Oh my gosh."

"I can't believe he was actually gay. I was kidding when I wrote that, but I'm glad I did."

"Me too!"