🌙Cheater,Cheater🌙

Jacob sighs as walks into the house.

He shuts the door behind him and slips his shoes off.

It's been a long day, and all he wants to do is cuddle with his husband. 

Walking into the kitchen, he hangs his jacket up on the rack.

He freezes for a moment as he turns to open the fridge. 

Listening silently, he turns back around and reluctantly walks towards the staircase.

His heart drops as he walks up, closer to the sound. 

The squeaking gets louder as he nears their bedroom.

He squeezes his eyes shut for a moment before opening the door. 

He hears a gasp making him open his eyes.  "J-jacob! You're home early." 

Jacob is mute as he glances back and forth between his husband, Mason, and the stranger below him. 

"I-it's not what it looks like, honey!" 

"How could you?" Jacob asks quietly.

His blood boils as his anger begins to get stronger. "How could you?! After all the fucking shit I've done for you?!" 

Mason flinches at the man's shouting, "It's-it's not what-" 

"It's not what it looks like?! How the fuck is it now what it looks like? What'd you do, huh?! Trip, fall, and land on his dick?!" 

Mason falls silent as Jacob stares intensely at him. 

"We're done." 

"Wait, Jacob-" 

"No! Fuck you! I'm tired of your bullshit! I gave you a second chance because I loved you, but all you fucking care about is fucking other guys! I'm done!" 

🌙

Josh sighs as he sits at the bar.

He'd much rather be at home binge watching Netflix like he'd been doing the past month, junk food and empty coffee mugs surrounding him.

But instead, he was dragged out of the house and forced to come to a nightclub which he would have never come to even if he wasn't grieving. 

"Hi, what can I get for you?" The bartender asks. 

Jacob looks up at the woman and then to the huge variety of alcohol behind her, "Uh...whiskey?" 

The woman pours a cup of whiskey for him as he lets out another sigh. 

"Hard day?" 

Jacob scoffs lightly, "Something like that." 

"Maybe I can help with that?" The girl smiles softly. 

Jacob smirks, "As flattered as I am, I'm actually gay." 

"Oh. Well, my apologies. I hope everything gets better for you soon, honey." 

"Thank you." 

She hums with a gentle smile before turning to a new man as he sits on a stool two down from Jacob.

The stool on the opposite side of him suddenly is full of a new presence. 

Jacob glances at the man as he orders a drink.

Jacob doesn't get a great look at him before the boy is turning to him with a smile. 

"Hi."