💫two months💫

Troye sighs in boredom as he hits the mic button his headset, "Hello, order when you're ready." 

He hears the bell chime as a new customer walks into the building.

The customer in drive thru speaks before he can look over. 

He rolls his eyes as the customer asks for "a drink". 

"What kind of drink?" 

"Uh, medium." 

Troye turns his mic off for a moment, shuts his eyes and lets out a deep breath.

Hitting the button again he asks, "All of our drinks are listed under the speaker. We have Pepsi products." 

"Um...Mountain Dew." 

Troye turns to make the drink, "Will that be all for you today?" 

"Yes." 

"Everything correct on your screen?" 

"Sure." 

"$4.24 at the second window," Troye says before shutting his mic off.

"sUrE," he rolls his eyes. 

"Bad day?"  Troye glances at the customer at the counter.

His face lights up excitedly, "Jakie!" 

He waddled out from behind the counter, his big belly keeping him from running.

He hugs the taller man and pecks his lips. 

"How's your day, baby?" Jacob asks, placing his hand the blond's hips. 

"It sucks. My feet are swollen and they hurt, and my back hurts, and she keeps kicking, and my chest hurts, and I just wanna go home." 

"Is she kicking more than usual?" Jacob asks as his boyfriend walks back to the drive thru window and collects the customers money. 

"No, I'm just tired and in pain and her kicking isn't really helping anything. As much as I love feeling her move, I just wish I could sit down and enjoy feeling it instead of dealing with stupid people and just feeling it." 

"Do you get a break soon?" 

"Hopefully-Jack, I need this order made, please-If not, I'm grabbing a chair and bringing it over here." 

Jacob rubs his hand up the smaller boy's back calmly, "Why don't you do that any-" 

He stops talking as he feels a thick piece of material halfway up Troye's back.

"Troye, are you wearing your binder?" Jacob asks quietly. 

Troye doesn't answer right away as he looks down.

"No," he mumbles eventually. 

"Troye, you know you're not supposed to be wearing that." 

Troye sighs quietly.  "I know it's hard," Jacob mutters nuzzling his nose against the brunette's head. "But that's not good for you right now. Especially being in pain like this. Please, go take it off, honey. I don't want you in more pain, or even danger, if you can help it." 

Troye wipes a small tear away as he nods and walks away to the bathrooms. 

Jacob sighs sadly as he walks into the women's bathroom.

He's mad that his boyfriend isn't accepted at work so he wasn't allowed to use the men's bathroom. 

Troye walks out a minute later, the black item in his hand.

He hands it to Jacob who takes it.  "Do you want a bra? There's one in the car from the hospital that you never wore." 

Troye shakes his head, "I'll be okay. I'll just wear a jacket, nobody will be able to tell." 

Jacob nods softly, "I'm sorry, Tro, I just really don't want you to be hurt." 

"I know," Troye mumbles. "I heard the doctor. I just thought one day wouldn't hurt." 

Jacob wraps his arms around the blond's shoulders, "I love you." 

"I love you, Jacob." 

"Are you ready to be a daddy?" Jacob asks, knowing the talk of their daughter always makes Troye happy. 

As if on cue, Troye grins, "I'm so ready, Jakie. I can't wait." 

"Only two more months. Two more months and she'll be in our arms." 

Troye grins wider and is about to speak before his headset beeps with a new customer.

He groans, "Go away." 

He clicks the mic button and hugs his boyfriend, "Hi, order when you're ready." 

"I'm gonna order something, then I gotta get back to work," Jacob says quietly. 

"No, sorry, we stop selling breakfast at eleven," Troye says before turning the mic off.

"It's three in the afternoon, why do you want breakfast?"  Jacob laughs. 

"Chris, will you come take Jacob's order, please?" 

"Yeah. Hey, Jacob." 

"Hey, Chris." 

Chris grins as Troye continues to hug the taller boy. 

"Ty," Jacob chuckles. "I gotta order." 

"Chris can hear just fine. You can order from here." 

Placing the order, Jacob hugs the blond. 

Troye sighs as he has to let go and collect at the window. 

Jacob grabs his bag of food and waits for Troye to get done with the customer. 

"I'll see you at home, babe. What time do you get out?" 

"Seven." 

"I'll see you two at 7:30 then. I love you." 

"I love you, Jacob."