🔞💫princess💫🔞

rough smut
cute ending

Troye pants heavily as his body jerks back and forth.

His hair is grabbed roughly and yanked back, his head snapping back with the force.

Wrapping his hand around the younger boy's throat, Jacob growls lowly in the boy's ear, "Whose are you, princess?"

"Yours, daddy," Troye whimpers.

"Good boy."

Grabbing his hips tighter, the elder thrusts harder and faster making the blond cry out in intense pleasure.

Bunching up the sheet below him with a white knuckles, a tear rolls down his cheek, "Mmmhm! Daddy, can I cum, please, please, please?!"

"Whatever you need, sweetheart," Jacob says.

Troye's jaw falls open as he throws his head back and lets out a long cry of ecstasy.

He whimpers pathetically as Jacob continues to pound into him.

His thrusts become sloppy after a few moments as Troye pushes back against him.

His hips stutter letting Troye know he was on the verge of cumming.

"Please, daddy, give it to me!" Troye moans pressing back even more. "I'm your little cumslut, lemme have it, please! Please, daddy!"

Jacob lets out a deep groan as he releases his load into the blond.

💫💫 Its over💫💫

The two take a few moments to catch their breath before Jacob leans over and pulls out a familiar item from the bedside table.

Troye shuts his eyes upon seeing it but allows Jacob to do whatever he wanted.

Carefully pulling out of the small boy, Jacob pushes the silicone plug into him instead.

Leaning down, Jacob presses a soft kiss to each of the boy's buttcheeks.

He lies down over him and kisses his right cheek as his other one is pressed to the pillow.

Troye smiles gently as he does it. "I love you, my sweet boy," Jacob whispers.

"I love you," Troye giggles.

Jacob kisses his cheeks repeatedly before kissing his lips and then forehead and then back to his lips, "Let's get you a bath, yeah? Get you cleaned up and then into some jammies. How's that sound?"

"Then cuddles?"

"Duh," Jacob says with a gentle smile.

Troye giggles more as Jacob continues kissing all over his face.