🌙action🌙

"I'm starving, what the hell you doing over there?"

"I'm curing cancer," Troye rolls his eyes. "I'm cooking your fucking steak, what the fuck does it look like I'm doing?"

"What do I think you're doing? You're bleeding us dry is what I think you're doing. Look at this," Jacob says holding up a sheet of paper. "$129 at Hollister? What are you buyin' over there, Troye?Gold bars?"

"I need clothes for work, All right, Jacob?"

"What do you mean? You wear a smock. You're a fucking cashier."

"Yeah? So are you!"

"Yeah, exactly! And I'm not going out and buying designer shit!"

"No, no, no, no, no! You're just buying weed. You're just buying drugs. You should fucking talk!"

"I was talking. I was just talking, just now, until you interrupted me."

"I have to interrupt you or else I never get to fucking say anything!"

"Are you gonna let me finish talking?"

"You're always cutting me off!"

"Are you gonna let me finish talking? Are you gonna let me finish..."

"I am trying to climb the corporate fence here!"

"Nobody's in there to look at your ass!"

"You're acting like an asshole!"

"What am I actin' like, Troye? What am I actin' like?"

"Like an asshole!"

"You don't got to dress like Elizabeth Taylor to put a yam in a plastic bag!"

"I am the face of the business, okay?"

"The face of the business? Jesus Christ! Listen to you! You're delusional!"

"I should've married Chris Weeks! I really should've."

"Fine! Fine! Go torture that asshole!"

"He treated me good. And...He had a dick! He had an awesome dick!"

"Oh surprise, surprise! Little whore has seen "awesome" penis."

"What the fuck did you just call me, fucker?"

The blond boy picks up the pan from the stove and whipping it at the elder. "What did you fucking say?"

"What the fuck?!" Jacob exclaims, dodging the hot pan.

"You wanna call me a whore?"

"You wanna throw shit?"

"Yeah, I wanna fucking throw shit! "I'll fucking throw shit!" Jacob screams, picking up a breakaway bottle and smashing it agains the wall behind Troye.

"There, see? How do you like that?!"

"Oh, I'm scared, Jacob! I'm really fucking scared you little fitch!" Troye stops abruptly and looks at Jacob who bursts out with laughter.

"Cut!"

"Fitch?" Troye laughs.

"I combined the two words, I'm sorry!" Jacob stands up from the table and walks over to the blond.

He wraps him in a hug and kisses his lips, "You messed it up."

"I'm sorry," Troye giggles.

"Let's try this again! Places, guys."

The two kiss once more before Jacob takes his seat back at the table.

"Alright, uh...Jacob, Troye just threw the pan at you. Ready?"

Jacob nods.

"Alright, action!"

They run through the scene for the sixth time, finally getting it just right.

The young couple hug each other as they wait for the other actors to show up for the next scene.

"I love you," Jacob says.

"I love you," Troye smiles. "But not when you're wearing this."

Jacob chuckles as Troye gestures toward the dirty white tank top he's wearing,

"Don't like the wife beater?"

"No. Because that means you have a wife and I'm the only person you should be calling your wife."

Jacob grins, "You're my wife?"

"The one and only."

Jacob kisses the boy's lips as the others start you arrive. "Places, everybody!"