💫skirt💫

Jacob blows smoke out of his mouth as he waits for his sister after school, his two friends waiting with him for their own siblings. 

"You know what's cool about only being one year older than the senior class?" Dallas asks. 

"What?" Jacob replies taking another drag from his cigarette. 

"We can checkout the hots guys and it's not creepy." 

Jacob smirks as Alex smacks his boyfriend's chest. 

Dallas smiles and wraps his arm around Alex's shoulders, "I'm kidding. You know I love you." 

Alex rolls his eyes but kisses Dallas's lips as he presses theirs together. 

Jacob lets out more smoke as a boy with fluffy brown hair walks closer to them.

He looks him up and down, admiring his hairless legs in the pink skirt he is wearing. 

The elder smirks and nods to him as he glances up, "Don't you think that skirt's a little short, baby boy?" 

Troye looks up at him fully.

"Yeah, I used your dick for inspiration," he shoots back, not stopping but turning around to walk backwards as he speaks. 

"Oooh!" Dallas and Alex shout.  Jacob's smirk drops into a frown as his friends holler. 

"Y'all just got bitch slapped, motherfucker!" Dallas exclaims. 

Jacob rolls his eyes and watches as the brunette boy walks away.