💫boyfriends💫

Ftm (a/n: in no way is the og author to offend anybody with this chapter, this was requested and the author didn't want to come off as insensitive to anybody. It's not their intention whatsoever, I promise. I hope you guys like this! 💕) F->M

Taylor lets out a soft breath as she walks up to the familiar door.

After a moment of knocking, the door is pulled open.

Jacob smiles, seeing his girlfriend on the other side, "Hey. Why'd you knock? You have a key."

Taylor stares at him for a moment before looking down, "Right. Sorry."

"It's okay," Jacob chuckles. "Come in."

The two walk to the living room and sit on the couch.

Taylor sees a movie playing which calms her nerves slightly, knowing her boyfriend is in a good mood.

"How's your day?"

"Good," Taylor says quietly. "Um...h-how's yours?"

Jacob's smiles fades slightly, "Great. Is everything okay?"

Taylor nods before stopping, "Actually...I-I have to talk to you."

"Okay...is it something bad?" Jacob asks, turning the volume down on the TV.

"Uh...I don't know. That's...up to you to decide."

"What do you...what you mean? Are you pregnant?"

"No! No, I just...I'm not pregnant, um..."

Tears fill the blond's eyes making Jacob panic.

"Hey, hey, hey," he says softly pulling her into his arms. "What's wrong, sweetheart? You can tell me, it's okay."

"Jacob, I..." Jacob rubs her back calmly, patiently waiting for her to continue. "I'm trans, Jacob."

More tears spill down her cheeks as she wait for any type of reaction.

Jacob is quiet, taking a minute to process the new information.

Taylor begins to cry harder and pulls out of the hug and stands up, "I'm sorry. I should go-"

"No, hey," Jacob says, grabbing the blond's hand. "Sit back down. Let's talk. It's okay, I promise. Let's just...discuss this."

Taylor sits back down anxiously. "So you...you identify as...as a guy?"

Taylor nods hesitantly, not daring to make eye contact.

Jacob nods, "Then I guess that makes us... boyfriends."

Tears pour down the younger's cheeks as he hides his face.

Jacob wraps him in a hug and kisses his temple, "You're still mine. I don't care if you identify as a rhinoceros, you're not getting away from me that easily."

The blond lets out a choked laugh before wrapping the elder in a tight hug.

"What, um, what do you want me to call you now? Still Taylor or...?"

"Um...I haven't decided on a name yet. I wanted to talk to you first before I made any changes."

"Well, now that you have, why not think of one and let me know? Yeah?"

The younger nods as another kiss is placed on his cheek.

"So...now that that's over with...thank you for trusting me enough to tell me. I'm happy you talked to me instead of thinking I wouldn't accept you and break up with me before coming out. I love you. A lot. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I just want to tell you that this doesn't change any of my feelings for you. I know you were scared, but I promise there's no reason to be, okay? I love you, and I will always love you."

"I love you so much, Jacob," the blond whispers.

Jacob smiles before leaning down and pecking the boy's lips, "Is there anything you'd like to do today?"

"I kinda...I kinda wanna get my hair cut." Jacob grins wider, "Then let's go get my boyfriend's hair cut."