💫work💫

"Jacob Bixenman, put a baby in me!"

Jacob looks up at his fiancé as he walks into the living room, "What?"

"Come on. You've been so focused on work the passed week. We haven't had sex in almost a month. Just...fuck me into the mattress once and you can go back to work," Troye whines pulling at the elder's hand.

"You don't have to ask, I'll gladly do that," Jacob laughs.

"You think I'm asking? Ha ha. No. Come on. We're having sex."

Jacob shuts his lap top before standing up and being dragged to the bedroom.

Troye pushes the elder onto his back on the mattress.

He crawls onto him and kisses his lips hard before immediately beginning to undress him.

💫

Jacob sits on the edge of the bed as he slides his boxers up his legs, his sleepy fiancé panting softly behind him.

Standing up to pull his boxers up the rest of the way, he smiles down at the blond.

"Thank you."

Jacob chuckles and leans down.

He presses a kiss to the boy's forehead, "Come on. We gotta get you a bath."

"You gotta get back to work."

"Nah. Work can wait. You're more important. It just took me a while to realize it. I'm sorry, honey."

"Okay, I know I'm good, but I'm not that good," Troye laughs.

Jacob grins, "I'm serious. You're more important than anything. Work just had me too caught up and I wasn't focusing on anything else. I love you."

"I love you too," Troye says softly, before puckering his lips.

Jacob chuckles and pecks the blond's lips repeatedly before carefully lifting him up and carrying him to the bathroom.