🌙boyfriends pt 2🌙

Jacob grins as his boyfriend walks into the living room and sits down next to him, "Hey. How's-" 

"Troye." 

"What?" 

"Troye," the blond repeats. 

"Troye?" 

"Mhm. Do you like it?" 

Jacob smiles, "I love it. And I love you...Troye." 

Troye grins and leaps into his boyfriend's arms, "I love you, Jacob." 

Jacob hugs the younger boy securely, "You look so handsome today. Why're you all dressed up?" 

Troye shrugs shyly as he pulls out of the hug, "I wanna go on a date." 

Jacob's smile fades slowly, "I'm sorry, I didn't have anything big planned. I thought we could just watch movies and cook like we-" 

"That's okay," Troye smiles. "I wanna take you out." 

"Oh," Jacob says softly. A smile forms on his face again, "Okay. What should I wear?" 

"Something nice. But casual. Like me." 

Jacob looks at Troye's outfit.

He's wearing black skinny jeans, black Vans, and a white and black striped button up shirt. 

"I don't know," Jacob sighs. "I don't think I can compare to your cuteness." 

Troye blushes, his smile becoming a shy one, "Go get dressed." 

Jacob grins before quickly leaning in and pecking the blond's lips.

Troye grips the elder's shirt when he starts to pull away and holds him in place.

Jacob hugs the boy's waist and deepens the kiss. 

🌙

Glasses of Pepsi clink together as the couple smile at each other.

Neither of them are big drinkers.

Only at holiday parties usually, and only sometimes after work for Jacob. 

Their meals are both gone before Troye clears his throat, "So..." 

"I knew there was something," Jacob whispers. 

Troye smiles before dropping it just as quick, "Yeah, um..." 

Jacob's playful smirk drops slowly, "Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah, I just, uh, I'm nervous," Troye chuckles softly. 

Jacob grabs his hand across the table, "Take your time." 

Troye lets out a breath.

"H-how would you feel if I...if I, um...if I wanted to..." he fades off and gestures toward his chest, dropping eye contact with the elder. 

"I don't understand," Jacob states quietly. 

Tyler sighs. "If I wanted to get rid of..." he says gesturing to his chest again. 

"You mean...top surgery?" 

Troye nods hesitantly. 

"Troye, look at me, sweetheart." 

Troye sighs anxiously before slowly lifting his eyes to meet Jacob's. 

"Whatever makes you happy, do it. I'll support you through anything. Like I said, you're mine. You're not getting away from me. I know you're scared, and I don't fully understand what you're feeling, but I'll try to. And I promise I'll help you through it any way that I can. I love you so much." 

"I love you, too," Troye whispers, his eyes full of unshed tears. 

Jacob slides out of the booth and sits down next to his boyfriend, wrapping him in a hug. 

"Um, there is another thing," Troye says clearing his throat. 

"Anything." 

"Can-can I live with you?" 

"What?" 

"My dad...he wasn't very happy when I told him the real reason I cut my hair. And he heard me talking to my mom about getting surgery, and he kicked me out." 

"That's horrible, what a bastard," Jacob growls. "Of course you can stay with me." 

🌙

"Are you excited?" 

Troye grins, "I'm so excited." 

Jacob grins back before kissing the blond's lips, "My handsome boy. I love you." 

"I love you, Jacob." 

The couple turn toward the door as it freaks open.

Their doctor smiles at them, "Hi. Nice to see you guys again. Troye, how are you feeling?" 

"A lot better than I was." 

"No more vomiting, fever, anything like that?" 

"Nope, nothing." 

"Good. You ready to get the bandage off?" 

Troye nods a wide grin still on his face.

"Okay. Let's get to it then. Go ahead take your shirt off." 

Carefully, Troye removes his shirt to reveal a beige bandage wrapped around his chest. 

Troye grabs Jacob's hand who squeezes gently.

They watch impatiently as the doctor unwraps the bandage. 

Tears spring to Troye's eyes as the last layer is undone. 

Jacob grins and squeezes his boyfriend's hand, "My handsome boy." 

Troye blushes as Jacob pecks his lips. 

"Everything seemed to heal nicely." 

The couple listen patiently as the doctor discusses aftercare for Troye.

Once they're finished, the two are free to leave the hospital. 

The car ride home leaves the two in a comfortable silence, content smiles taking over both of their faces.

Troye glances at the elder from the passenger seat. 

Jacob looks over at him and smiles bigger as he presses the break at a red light. 

"I love you, Jacob," Troye states quietly. 

"I love you, darling." 

"Thank you for everything. I can't even find the words to explain how grateful I am to have you." 

Jacob grins, "You don't have to thank me. I've said it before and I'll happily say it again: you're not getting away from me that easily. You'll always be mine, baby boy." 

Troye leans over carefully, his lips touching Jacob's softly. 

A honk behind them makes them jump.

They laugh softly before Jacob turns his attention back to the green light in front of him.