💫Sir💫

It is not kinky if thats what you're thinking 😮🤔

"Jacob!" Troye yells in surprise.

He cowers over in attempt to cover his nipples as Jacob holds his shirt up. 

Soon he lets go, leaving Troye red faced. 

"Why would you-" 

"Hey, nice nips, dude!" 

Troye blushes in embarrassment, knowing that complete strangers at the park they always go to just saw his nipple piercings. 

Jacob laughs as they begin to walk. 

"Why would you do that?" Troye whines punching Jacob's arm. 

"Cause it was funny." 

Troye rolls his eyes, his face still a deep shade of red as he pushes his daughter in her stroller, "It wasn't funny. Now everyone knows I have my nipples pierced." 

"If you don't want people to know, then why'd you get them?" 

"For pleasure. By you. And only you. You were the only one who knew about them. My mom doesn't even know, and you know I tell her everything." 

"I'm sorry," Jacob says, laughing. 

"No, you're not." 

💫

"Babe, what kinda cereal do you want?" Troys asks as him and Jacob walk into the cereal aisle at the store. 

"Cinnamon toast crunch." 

Troye places a box in the cart before turning to look for his cereal. 

"Do you want Pop-" Troye starts, looking at his husband.

He smiles as he watches Jacob play with their daughter. 

He tickles Bailey's neck making her giggle and grin up at her elder daddy. 

Soon, Troye remembers the previous day's event and decides to get revenge.

His smile turns into an evil one before he drops it all together.

Looking around to make sure people were in the aisle, he smiles happily to himself as there were in fact people. 

Grabbing a random box, he turns to place it in the cart before gasping, "Sir! Please, don't touch my daughter!" 

He grabs Bailey and lifts her out of the seat and stares at Jacob in fake horror, trying hard not to laugh at the look on his husband's face. 

Jacob looks around at the strangers around him giving him dirty looks.

He follows Troye out of the aisle. 

"You're gonna get my ass kicked," Jacob says. 

Troye shrugs placing Bailey back into the cart, "Shouldn't have exposed my nipples." 

Jacob rolls his eyes as he follows Troye through the rest of their shopping trip.