💫wedding💫

Troye sighs silently as he watches the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the aisle together, being the best man and making him the first one to walk with the maid of honor. 

His younger brother Tyde is getting married, and though he's very happy for the soon to be newly weds, he mostly just wanted everything to be finished with.

After months of planning, organizing, and stressing, he just wants to sleep.

Having a heart of gold and offering to help with everything is both a blessing and a curse. 

He watches as the last two, before the bride and her father, walk down the aisle.

He stares at the bright haired boy he's never seen before.

Where is Steele? 

The strange man smiles lightly at Troye as he takes his place next to him. 

Still confused, he finds his mother in the audience and gives her a questioning look as everybody stands up to greet the bride. 

His mother gestures to let Troye know his brother got sick and therefore couldn't walk. 

Troye sighs and looks down the aisle with everyone else. 

💫

Troye sits down in his chair as he finishes his speech, applause and laughter filling the room. 

Man, he's hungry. 

The maid of honor stands up to deliver her speech and Troye sighs, the soft sound being drowned out by the cheering. 

He can't wait to eat. 

Looking over to find a clock on the wall, he notices the groomsman looking at him.

He stares back silently, taking in the man's appearance. 

He had black hair, brown eyes, and perfect pink lips.

He definitely wasn't ugly. 

The man smiles after a moment, nearly making Troye melt at his perfectly white teeth, showing beautifully in the somewhat darkened corner. 

Troye blushes and quickly looks down, still having no idea what time it is. 

Before he knew it, the speech is over and it's time to eat.

Thank goodness. 

Standing in line, Troye scoops food onto his plate as his stomach growls more with every step he takes. 

"I'm Jacob." 

He looks up and sees the strange man across from him on the other side of the table. 

"Troye." 

"It's good to meet you." 

"You too." 

Everyone sits down after getting their food. 

"Are you Tyde's brother?" 

Troye nods, taking a bite of his macaroni and cheese. 

"Sick." 

"How do you know Tyde? I've never met you before." 

"I'm Angelina's friend." 

"Well it's nice to meet you." 

"You as well." 

The music is turned up and kids instantly make their way to the dance floor, parents and other adults remaining seated to finish their dinner. 

💫

The crowd claps as the newly weds finish their first dance as a married couple. 

A new slow song starts and the dance floor begins to fill. 

"You wanna dance?" 

Troye looks up at Jacob smiles at him. 

"Um...sure. Why not?" 

Jacob holds his hand out as he stands up.

Troye grabs it and follows him to the floor. 

The elder places his hands on the blond's waist as Troye hooks his hands over the man's shoulders.

They sway gently as the song rings throughout the hall. 

The song ends a lot sooner than either of the men would have liked. 

"Do you wanna go somewhere?"

Jacob whispers softly in Troye's ear. 

Troye looks up at him, "Where?" 

Jacob looks around for a moment before grabbing Troye's hand, "Follow me." 

💫

The two men pant heavily as they catch their breaths.

Staring up at the ceiling, their sweaty bodies knotted together in bliss. 

"I can't believe we just did that," Troye says.  😮

Jacob grins for a moment before beginning to laugh, "It was awesome though, wasn't it?" 

Troye huffs out a laugh, "Yeah, it was. I'm surprised nobody heard us." 

"The music is so loud, plus with all the talking, there's no way someone heard us. Well...me. You're so loud."  😮

"Oh, thanks. That helps my confidence." 

"I'm kidding. Trust me, I love it." 

Troye blushes and rolls into Jacob's arms, "We should probably get back before someone realizes we're gone." 

"Yeah. But first...would you wanna go out sometime?" 

Troye grins and looks up at the older boy, "I'd love to go out with you, Jacob." 

Jacob grins and kisses the blond's lips softly.