Birthday and phone calls

Laura PoV

XFactor was great. It was so cool seeing the things you usually only see on TV. The sad thing was that Lauren from Fifth Harmony dedicated their performance of 'a thousand years' to 'someone who is very special to me in the audience.'

I admit I do have a little crush on her. I mean she's perfection. But it's fine. I still have my Lauren from tumblr. This is so confusing. Two Laurens ans I kinds crush on both of them.

The other artists were amazing though.

My thoughts were interrupted by Demi coming into my room.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Laura. Happy birthday to you.", then she kissed me on the cheek. I just groaned. Don't get me wrong I love that Demi cares and remembers my birthday. I just don't like it.

"Thank you mom. I love you.", I answered nevertheless because you know I'm nice.

"I love you too. Go get dressed and then come downstairs. After breakfast you can open your presents."

With that she left the room and went downstairs I guess.

I got up and threw on a pair of leggings and my favourite sweater. I put my hair in a nice ponytail, put on some makeup and then went downstairs to be met by a huge breakfast. And when I say huge I mean huge. There was everything you could have asked for.

Naya stood up from the table to give me a hug and she wished me a happy birthday. Demi joined into our hug and we stood like this for a few minutes just hugging and enjoying each others presence. Times like this are my favourite. Then we ate. Luckily I actually felt good so it wasn't too much of a struggle. After we finished I helped Naya wash the dishes while Demi had to, I quote, 'go prepare something'. Then we went into the living room where I was met with more presents than I have ever gotten in my life. Demi looked at me, smiling.

"Go open them babygirl."

I started off with the tiniest package I could find. I carefully opener it and what it released made me tear up. A heart shaped necklace. I looked at Demi.

"I love it.", I whispered.

"Open it up baby."

Inside it had a picture of me and Demi hugging and it had forever written on it.

"I love it. So much. But why forever?", I asked.

"Because forever is the I will love you and care for you."

"Mom.. Forever is only a matter of time. Everything ends. Nothing lasts forever.", I explained sighing. But I added an "But I still love it" and went to kiss and hug Demi when I saw her smile drop.

"I'm glad you like it baby."

Then I went on opening the other presents. I got a lot of clothes, books, makeup and money. I went for another group hug with Demi and Naya.

"I love you. I love the both of you I'm so glad I have you. I hope I will never lose you.", I told them.

"You won't babygirl. I promise. And we love you too."

Then we went and watched a movie. We ended up watching frozen for like the hunderth time because we all love it so much. I was curled up to Naya and Demi. I was happy. Truly happy. Then the phone rang. Demi got up to get it. She came back and said "It's for you baby", and gave it to me.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Hello Laura. It's nice to finally talk to you again."

The voice. It couldn't be. I felt all the colour drop from my face. I was hot and cold at the same time. I felt like I was choking. I dropped the phone and it broke into a million pieces. Then I fell to the ground. Because I knew it. I felt it. This phone call would change my life completely. Again.

What do you think? who called? Also this book is over soon. Maybe 4-5 more chapters. Do you want a sequel?
5 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter. Till next time.