Mom?

Demi PoV

Red lines.. All over her wrists..

"Honey? What is that?", I asked. She didn't answer but started to cry again. We were both crying now. I hugged her. "Honey, don't do that to yourself. Please." "I'm sorry Demi..", Laura said. "You don't have to be sorry. We'll get through this together, ok? Do you know my story?" "Yeah sure I do Demi. I've been a Lovatic as long as I can think." "So you know about my issues. You know I was in treatment. I got through it. So can you. I'll help you. I'll always be here for you." "Thank you Mo-Demi.", she said.

Wait. Did she just really tired to call me mom?

Laura PoV

Fuck. did I just accidently call Demi mom? "I'm sorry", I whispered shyly. "No babygirl. Don't be sorry. It's ok. You can call me whatever you want. Demi, Dems, Mom, Mommy, everything you like." I thought about it. "Demi.. I'd like to call you mom.. You are the closest I ever had to a mother.. But only if it's ok for you." Demis eyes started to sparkle. "Sure baby you can call me mom. I really, really like it." "Okay.", I said with a shy smile.

"Mom?.. I... I am hungry.."

I don't know why I said that. I only know I regretted it immediately. Demi looked at me a little shocked. But soon she had her straight face back.

"Sweety what do you want to eat?" "Can I have pancakes?", I whispered. "Yes sure. Come on I'll make you some."

We went into the kitchen. Demi took a pan out. 10 minutes later the pancakes were ready. Demi gave me 2 of them and herself 3. I took the fork and my knife and started eating. After the first few bites I felt sick. I guess Demi realised. She took my hand and said:"Baby its ok. You'll finish that. I believe in you." I took another few bites.

After 15 more minutes I had finished everything. I felt so bad. My demons came back. "Fatass why did you eat all that?" "You're horrible" "You don't deserve food."  I started crying.

"What's up sweetheart?", Demi asked with a concerned voice. "Make them stop. Please mommy make them stop.", I cried. "Make what stop babygirl?" "The voices." I didn't have to say more. I knew Demi understood. "I have an idea. Come on let's go we'll watch a movie. What do you want to watch?", Demi asked. "Can we watch Princess protection program? It's one of my favourite movies. But only if you don't mind." "sure we can watch that. Everything you want." She put the movie in and sat on the couch. I curled up on her lap and smiled a little. maybe... maybe I have a mother now.

Sorry I took forever to update. My life is just kinda crazy atm. So is there someone reading my story that could do a pretty cover for me? Because I'm not good at it. If there is someone please kik me. My kik is mysaviourdemi . Love you♡