For the love of a daughter.

Demi PoV

I woke up to screaming and crying. It was only 3.00am.

"Mommy", Laura whined.

"Don't worry baby mummy's here."

"I had a nightmare."

"It's ok baby. Calm down baby."

Naya woke up too.

"Can you sing to me please?"

"Sure."

I looked at Naya and started singing. We sang here comes the sun. We sang it together in glee. When we finished Laura was alseep again.

In the morning I woke up to the sweet sound of angels singing. And No. Don't worry. I'm not in heaven. I am not dead. But I heard my babe and my babygirl sing together. I got up and went to the music room. Naya sat on the piano and Laura stood next to her. They sang 'wings' by little mix.
'Mama told me not to waist my time, she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don't let what they keep you up at night and if they give you shhhhhh then they come walk home bye.
My feet, feet can't touch the ground and I can't hear a sound but you just keep on running up your mouth yeah.
Walk walk on over there cuz I'm too fly to care. Oh yeah.
Your words don't mean a thing I'm not listening keep talking all I know is
Mama told me not to waist my life she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don't let what they say keep you up at night. And they can't detain you cuz wings are made to fly. And we don't let nobody bring is down, no matter what you say it won't hurt me. Don't matter if I fall from the sky. These wings are made to fly.'

I knew Naya could sing really good but I never knew my babygirl was SO good. I stood in the door frame and started clapping.

"Wow you were so good", I squealed.

"I know", Naya said and started laughing. Laura just looked to the ground.

"Naya, Laura? Could you go and prepare breakfast? I need to sort some stuff out. I'll come when I'm ready."

"Kay babe."

Naya gave me a peck on the lips and left. I hugged Laura and kissed her forehead. She looked so sad today. I hope breakfast won't be a complete disaster.

Now I needed some time alone. I had a nightmare about my dad last night. I needed to release it. I sat on the piano and started playing 'For the love of a daughter'
'Four years old with my back to the door. All i could hear was the family war. You're selfish hands always expecting more. Am I your child or just a charity ward? You have a hollowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest I try so hard to fight it but it's hopeless. Hopeless. you're hopeless.
Oh father, please father. I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go.. Oh father please father put the bottle down for the love of a daughter..'
'Don't you remember I'm your babygirl. How could you push me right out of your world. Lie to your flesh and your blood. Put your hands on the ones that you swore you'd love.'

I tried to sing more but my voice was breaking.
'Stop Demi. Don't cry. Someone will hear you. They can't know you're broken. They'll stop loving you. Oh wait. They never loved you.' My Demons said.

Then I heard sobbs from the door. I turned around to see Laura next to the door on the ground. I got up and sat next to her.

"shh Baby its ok.", I said but my voice was breaking.

"H-he hated me. He always said he hatws me. He hurt me. He told me I'm a freak and not with of living. M-my mom killed herself because of hom. He was never nice to me", Laura sobbed.

Now we were both crying. Laura and I hugged each other. We sat thete for 5-10 minutes and then i heared a voice from downstairs.

"Come down. Breakfast is ready."

But we just ignored it. Naya came upstairs and went to our room. She came to the door and saw us on the ground, sobbing. Her mouth dropped.

New update. This isn't soo good but oh well.
I wanna try something. Next update at 5 comments and 10 votes on this chapter.