Tumblr.

Laura PoV

We spent about three hours messing around, jumping and just having fun. But I can't exactly tell because I totally lost track time. I just finished showing Marissa a combination of tricks I once choreographed when my stomach started making noises. Fuck. I hoped Marissa didn't hear it. But as always luck wasn't on my side.

"You hungry kiddo?", Marissa asked.

"Yeah.. a little bit. And would you please stop calling me kiddo?", I answered chuckling.

"Nah kiddo. I like the name. It's cute. So no I won't stop calling you that. Sorry not sorry."

With that she cracked up laughing. After about 5 minutes she finally stopped laughing and went serious again.

"So what do you wanna eat kiddo?"

Shit. I thought she forgot. I tried to think of something with not much calories.

"Can we go to yours and make a salad or so?", I asked.

Marissa didn't seem happy with the answer but she said yes. We went into the supermarket and bought everything we need. She opened the door for me and went in.

"Go watch TV I'll prepare the salad."

"Okay"

I went into the living room and turned the TV on. I looked through the programs till I found the ID chanel. One of my favourite crime shows was on. 'Rizolli & Isles' Rizolli looks amazing and Isles is pretty hot too. Oh. Have I never told you? I'm a lesbian. Or Bi. I'm not quite sure. I always thought girls are hot. Got a problem with that? Suck a dick. You might like it.

After 10 minutes Marissa came. She gave me a bowl of salad and sat herself down next to me. She started eating while I just started at my food. Marissa seemed to notice. She took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"You can do this Laura. I don't know you for a long time but I know how strong you are. Look at the TV. Concentrate on the movie. You'll get through this. I promise. It'll get easier. And if you eat the whole bottle I'll show you something that helps me a lot when I'm down ok?"

"Ok. I'll try."

I took Marissas hand in mune tighter and squeezed it the whole time while I ate. I really managed to eat the whole food. Marissa looked really proud.

"Ok. since you have finished all your food I'm gonna show you what I was talking about earlier. Give me your phone.",Marissa said.

I hesitantly gave her my mobile. She tipped around and gave it back.

"Tumblr.", she said. "You just have to log in and think of a name. It's like a blog. You can just post whatever you like."

I did what she told me and followed a few people. Mary told me about it before and she showed me a few blogs. My first post was 'Feeling so full. Why did I have to eat that' and tagged it with #Ana. I started reblogging some things. After an hour I had my first follower. 'ssweet-dispositionn'  Another hour later I had a message.

'Hello. I really like your blog. You seem like an interesting person. I'd like to write with you.'

Before I answered I checked her Tumblr, then I wrote back:

'Hello. Thank you for you and you seem to have a beautiful mind. I'd really like to get to know you better.'

And it was true. From what I saw on her blog her seemd to be similar to mine. She interested me. I wanted to get to know her. Something told me that she was special. Very special.

Next chapter. But since I have 4.3K readers and barely any votes and no comments I'm gonna have to do this.. Next update at 3 comments (from different persons) and 7 votes. Love you. Till next time.