Some good family time.

Demi Pov

"Oh shit. I forgot to tell them."

How could I be so stupid? I forgot to tell my parents about Laura.

I ran out if the room and dialed my moms number.

'Hey mommy"

'Hey babygirl. What's up?'

'Nothing much but could you fly over to LA soon? I gotta tell you something and I'd like to tell you face to face.'

'Yeah sure. We were planning on visiting you anyway.'

'Ok. Can you bring Mads and Dal too please?'

'Yeah sure. When should we come?'

'As soon as possible please.'

'Ok I'll check when the next flight takes up. We'll come around friday ok? Then we can spend the weekend in LA.'

'Ok mommy I love you.'

'I love you too. See you then. I bet Maddie will be very happy to see her big sissi again.'

'I bet she will. Tell Dad, Mads and Dall that I love them.'

'Ok I will. Bye babygirl.'

'Bye mommy.'

I walked back into the room.

"My mom will come here on friday. She'll bring Dad, Dallas and Madison.'

'Omg I get to see the cute and amazing Madison?'

'Yes babygirl.', I said giggling. She was so cute.

Laura PoV

"Well it's already late so I better get going. It was really nice meeting you Demi and Laura.", Nayas mother announced.

She stood up and hugged Demi then me. Then she went over to Naya and said goodbye to her. Then ahw left.

"I'm very proud of how you managed to stay calm the whole time babygirl. You really did amazing. Now let me cuddle you. Give mama some cuddles.", Naya said.

I giggled and went over to hug her.

"I love you mama.", I said and sat down on her lap, being attacked into a bear hug.

"And you love me too don't you?", Demi asked with a pout.

"No Demi. I don't love you.", I said in a serious tone.

Demi looked sad. Then she started crying. Fuck. I made Demi cry. I got off of Nayas lap and ran over to Demi.

"I was totally kidding mommy. I love you too. To the moon and back.", I said. "Don't be sad."

"I know you were kidding babygirl. Don't worry.", Demi answered giggling.

Gosh. She totally played me.

"I hate you mommy.", I said pouting.

"Aw I hate you too babygirl.", Demi shot back in a cute tone, kissing my lips.

"Bah mommy never do that again."

And that's when she started kissing me all over my face. I got off of her lap and started running away. Demi came chasing after me.

"Mama save me?", I screamed at Naya, not really understandable because I was laughing so much.

Naya tackled Demi down and started tickling her. She was laughing so hard. We all were being really silly. We were the perfect little family and I couldnt be happier at the moment.

As Demi got up she looked at her clock.

"Oh gosh it's already 11pm. We should go to bed.", she screamed.

So we went upstairs and I got changed into one of Demis too big shirts. Hey. You can't blame me. They are so comfortable and smell so nice. Just like Demi. Ok that sounded weird. Whatever.

I went to bed, Naya and Demi on each side of me.

"Can you sing me to sleep?"

"Sure babygirl. Let's sing together."

'Remember love , remember you and me. Remember everything we shared on this planet when we cared...'

Demi PoV

After we finished the song Laura was out like a light.

"I love her. I love her so much. I guess I never made a better decision than to adopt her. She is my everything. I couldn't imagine my life without her anymore. And without you."

"I know babe. I feel the same. She may not be my own flesh and blood and not even my adoptive daughter but I love her like my own. She means the world to me. And you mean the world to me Demetria Devonne Lovato."

"Don't you dare use my full name again Rivera."

What?! I don't like my full name.

"Oh it's on Lovato."

And then she bend over and kissed me. I happily kissed back.

Another update. Thank my crazy friends