Could this really be?

Demi PoV

With my 21 years I should be old enough to adopt a child right? Yeah well that's what I'm doing today.

I went to the bathroom and got a quick shower. Then I went into my closet and put on a jeans, a top and a leather jacket. I comb my hair and went out of my house. Max my bodyguard was waiting in front of my house. We got into the car and he drove me to the orphanage. I got out of the car and went into the building. A girl who interduced herself as Mrs. John lead me around. I talked to all the kids in the living room. They all seemed nice but I guess there wasn't the right one.

I counted the children. 9. "Haven't you told ne there were 11 kids here? Where are the other 2?", I asked Mrs. John. "One sadly just passed away tonight. The other is in her room I guess. Should I lead you to her room?" "Yes that would be nice."Mrs. John started walking up some stairs. As we arrived on a door I heard soft sobbs. I could tell whoever was inside there was crying. I looked at Mrs. John."Can I go inside?", I asked. "Sure",she replied. I opened the door. On the bed was a girl probably 14 or so. She was crying. I sat down beside her. "Shhh honey. It's ok. Stop crying. Shhh." As she looked up to me her eyes got big and she let out a little scream. She was shocked. But because of what? The girl turned her face away from me again. I tried to get her on my lap to comfort her. She looked at me with her eyes wide open. "A-are you D-demo Lovato?", she asked. "The one amd only", I replied, an award winning smile on my face. She stared screech again. After some minutes she calmed down, starting to cry again. She curled up in me. "What happened sweetheart?", I asked. "S-she Kkkilled herself.", she sobbed. "Who killed herself?" "Mary another girl from here." She cried even harder. You could tell she was in pain.

Even though I just met this girl I really liked her and I knew she needed me as much as I needed her from the moment I met her. I knew this should be my girl.

"Babygirl? What do you think about that: I'll take you home with me and you'll tell me everything ok?"Her eyes got big again. "Y-you wanna adopt ME? You Demi Lovato want to adopt me? Are you serious?" "Yes I am.", I told her. "Pack your things. I'll sign the contracts and I'll be back in a minute." I walked to the office with Mrs. John. "Her name is Laura Miller. She's 13. Are you sure you want to adopt her?" "As I said I am 100% sure." I signed the contract and got back to Lauras room. She only had a tiny bagback. "That's all you have?" "Yeah..", she answered. "Ok then xome with me. I'll take us home." I took her hand and we left the building.

Laura PoV

My razor fell out of my hand as I heard the voices come closer to my room. I quickly hid it under my pillow. Someone came in and sat down on my bed. The voice said:"Shh honey. It's ok. Stop crying." I looked up to check who it was. My eyes got really, really big. I knew that look  I knew her. No. It couldn't be her. I let out a scream. I knew I was dreaming so I threw the thought out of my head. I turned my head away from her and started crying again. The woman tried to get me on her lap. I guess she tried to comfort me or something. I looked up to her. The thought won't fade. I had to ask. "Aare you D-dem Lovato?", I stuttered. "The one and only.", she replied and I could see her perfect smile. I started screaming again. This can't be true. I must be dreaming. I'm sitting on Demis lap. Last night I thought I would never see her. And now she's here. I can't believe it. Then the thoughts of Mary came back and I started to cry again. I curled up to Demi. "What happened sweetheart?", she asked. "S-she Kkkilled herself." I wasn't able to say more. I sobbed so much that I wasn't sure if she had understand me. "Who killed herself?" shit...she understand. But I wanted to be honest. I don't want to hide anything anymore. I trust Demi. "Mary. another girl from here." I cried even harder. Demi started talking again. Oh how much I love her voice. Even though I was so sad I was fangirling on the inside. "Babygirl? What do you think about that : I'll take you home with me and you'll tell me everything ok?" Wait. What did she just say? "You Demi Lovato want to adopt ME? Are you serious?" "Yes I am.", she responded. "Pack your things I'll sign the contracts and I'll be back in a minute." with this words she left. Did this just happen? Demi Lovato, my Superstar, my hero,  wants to adopt me? I tried to calm down and packed my bag. She got back and asked:"Is that all you have?" "Yeah", I said. "Ok then come with me I'll take us home." She took my hand and we left the building.

A/n
Hihi new chapte:) Hope you like it. Sorry I'm updating slowly but my life is a roller coaster. I'll update as much as I can:):) Lova ya'll