Telling the Fam.

Demi PoV

When I arrived at the airport I was so nervous but so happy. Laura and Naya agreed on staying home. Since Naya completely moved in home sounds even better. People say home is where your heart is. And my heart is definitely with my babygirl and my beautiful girlfriend. It sounds so amazing to say that. Naya Rivera is my girlfriend. The next thing I remember is having Maddie in my arms. Wow we have a thing with zoning out these days.

"Hey baby how are you?", I asked my little sister.

"I'm good I'm very haopy to finally see you again."

"Me too cutiepie."

Then I went on to Dallas.

"Hey Dally."

"Hey baby."

"Hey I'm not a baby.

"Well you are my little sister so I can call you baby.", she said sticking her tongue out at me. I playfully hit her arm and ran into my mothers arms.

"Hey mom I missed you so incredibly much."

"I missed you too babygirl. It seems like forever since I had you in my arms."

"Hey daddy. How are you?"

"I'm amazing Demi. How let's go before my 3 famous children become more interesting than the flights.", he said referring to the people staring at us. We hurried to the car and Max drove us home. I unlocked the door and saw my girlfriend and my daughter curled up on the couch. I smiled at the sight. As Naya saw us she got up, took Lauras hand and walked over to us.

"Hello Mr and Mrs De La Garza."

"Oh come on honey call me Dianna.", my mom said.

"And I'm Eddie.", Dad explained.

"Hey Dallas,Maddie.", Naya greeted the both. She met them before. Laura peeked from behind Nayas back.

"And this cutie must be your niece, right Naya?"

"Well..", I said, "this is something I wanted to talk to you about. Let's go into the living room."

We all went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked at Naya and she nodded. I mentioned for her to stand up and stand next to me. I took her hand and started talking.

"I hope you all expect me for who I amm And if you do you won't mind that I introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend Naya Rivera."

"Maddie you owe me 5$.", Dallas announced and high fived Maddie. They must have seen our questioning looks because Dallas explained:

"We had a bet. If you are together or not. I told Maddie you were so I win."

"I gotta tell you one more thing.. This is Laura."

I took Lauras hand and lead her next to me and Naya.

"This is Nayas niece right?", Maddie asked.

"No. She isn't. She is my daughter. I adopted her."

"Omg yes. I have a niece. How old is she?", Maddie asked excited.

"She is turning 14 next week."

"Cool. My niece is older than me."

And my mother asked:"Demi you think you are ready for this?"

"I definitely am mom."

"Ok then I'll support you all the way."

Eddie nodded.

Dallas cleared her throat.

"Uhm Demi? Can I talk to you in private for a sec?", she asked.

"Sure."

We went into the kitchen.

"Demetria are you fucking crazy?! A 14 years old kid. You can barely handle yourself. You aren't in the right mindset anymore.", Dallas screamed.

And before I could answer she slapped me right across the cheek.

There ya go. New Chapter:) Why do you think did Dallas react like this? What do you think will happen next?

At least 3 comments and 9 votes for the next chapter.

Till next time♡