Breakfast struggles but Mama.

Naya PoV

I came into the room to see both of my girls on the floor crying. They were hugging each other tight. It would have been really sweet if they haven't been so hurt. And they were hurt. You could tell by the look in their eyes. I got on my knees and hugged them. I sang 'who you are'  by Jessi J for them. By the end of the song they were calmer. Still sobbing but at least not shaking anymore.

"What happened?", I asked.

"N..Nothing", Demi sobbed.

"We were just thinking about our past.. family and stuff.. Nothing important."

Ouch.. That's the Demi I knew before.. That was an answer she had given me before treatment. We know each other for longer. I used to be friends with Kevin Jonas. We were friends but lost connection when Demi entered treatment. We met again on the set of glee. She hasn't remembered me.. But that's ok. Now we are a couple. But she closes up again. I have seen her at her worst. I know when she is depressed. I'm really worried. I hope she's gonna be alright. And I hope Laura will be alright. Laura and Demi stopped crying. Now breakfast. That's gonna be fun.. How do you make two (ex) anorexic girls that are really depressed eat? It's kinda impossible. Yeah.. But I have to do it.

"Come on babys. We need to eat."

They both exchanged terrified looks. I told you it's not gonna be easy.

"Come on. Let's go to the kitchen. We can watch a movie afterwards."

They stood up and we went to the kitchen. Me, Laura and Demi sat down. U gave them some Joghurt with fruits because it's healthy and I hoped they'd eat it. Demi and Laura stared at their food in disgust. I first took Lauras hand and squeezed it.

"Come on princess. You need to eat. Do it for mommy and me."

"But mama? Mommy isn't eating too.", Laura cried.

I let go of her hand and turned to Demi. I took her hand, the same I just did with Lauras and whispered into her ear:

"Demi babe. Please eat. Do it for me and Laura. You can do it. I believe in you. We all do. You are strong."

Demi really picked up her spoon and started eating. But Laura just sat there staring at her food.

"Come on babygirl. You need to eat. It's important for you."

"Bur I don't want Mama."

I took the spoon out of her hand and started feeding her. In the meantime Demi had finished her breakfast but she looked very uncomfortable.

"Everything ok Demz?"

"Yeah sure Naya.", she said giving me a big fake smile.

Then it hit me. I'm so stupid. Demi was bulimic. How could I forget it?!

"Demi could you please put the dishes away?", I asked, trying to take her mind to other things. Demi stood up and did what I told her and I finished feeding Laura.

"Let's watch a movie.", I said when we all were finished.

We went into the living room and I put 'Pitch perfect' on. We snuggled up om the sofa, Laura on my lap and Demi curled into my side. During the movie they both got happier. I was really relieved They were laughing and singing along.

Somewhere during the movie my phone rang. I picked up and it was my mom.

'Hola Naya.'

'Hey mom. How are you?'

'Fine and you?'

'Yeah me too'

'I haven't seen you in a while. Can I come over today?'

'Wait I have to check that.'

"Demi my mom asked if she could come over. She doesn't know I practically live here. Can I invite her over?"

"Sure xou can invite your mom over. But do you think she will be ok with US?"

"Yes I think so. She's good with things like that."

"Ok then she can come over."

'Mom you can come over today. But I'm not at home. I'm at Demis. Do you know where she lives?'

'Yes I do but why aren't you home?'

'I'll tell you wheb you get here. Love you mama. She you later.'

'Love you too. See ya.'

I went back into the living room.

"Laura baby? My mom will come over later today is that ok?"

"Yeah sure."

Gosh I was so happy she was in a good mood again otherwise this would be really hard.

New chapter. How do you think Nayas mom will react? Like this chapter? let me know in the comments. Ly all♡