The Ellen Show

Demi PoV

I've never been this nervous in my whole life. I usually have no problem with telling my fans something. But I feel guilty. After I relapsed.. I actually broke down and told Naya yesterday. She promised to keep an eye on me and never leave me alone again. I had to promise to tell her when I ever felt bad again. Let's just say it was a talk full of tears and kisses. But right now I'm still concerned and afraid. I'm lying to my fans. I feel so bad for that. But I have to. Naya and I talked it out. It's best if we keep that slipup a secret. We even planned outfits, long and short, I can wear till they are completely healed so no one suspect something. I'm still worried about the interview though. We gotta hide Lauras scars too and I don't know how fans will react. But I talked to Simon and he agreed that Laura and I could come to the xFactor later today. I wanna give Laura the opportunity to meet the girls from Fifth Harmony because I know how much she loves them. Escaply that one girl. It's so cute.

"Dem come we have to go if you wanna arrive in time at Ellens you still gotta do hair and makeup for you and Laura."

"Okay I'm coming baby. And I knew you were my organiser.", I told my girlfriend laughing.

We got into the car and made our way to Ellens. I'm glad I get to do this on Ellen. I feel most comfortable there and Laura likes Ellen too. So hopefully she will be fine with it too.

"Hey babygirl? Will you be ok with coming on stage with me? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"But I want to mom. I mean it's me who you're gonna be talking about."

"Baby you know I'm really proud of you, right?" I really was. I don't think I'd have the guts to go out on stage in her situation.

"Yes mommy I know."

"Okay babygirl."

We arrived at the studio and went to get out hair and makeup done. Laura just went with a natural looking brown eyeshadow and eyeliner. I did the same. We bought her a cute outfit for today. A darkblue legging with a black sweater that says 'whatever'. She looks amazing.

After 15 minutes Ellen came backstage.

"So. Still the same plan we had worked out?", she asked.

We had talked about how to do this best and we worked on a plan.

"Yes. You'll call me out and I'll come out with Laura. First mins we'll just talk and then you'll ask 'who's this little cutie?' and I'll answer explaining everything."

"Okay Demi. Let's hope for the best to happen."

"It'll be fine."

And then Ellen hugged me 

"Laura can I hug you too?", she asked. That's what I love so much about Ellen.She is really nice and outgoing but she still is really careful abd always tries to just do things others are comfortable with.

"Yes.", Laura answered and then they hugged.

"You're amazing Ellen.", she said and had a huge smile on her face.

"I know that I am kid.", Ellen said, almost ununderstandable due to all her giggles.

"Just kidding Thank you cutie."

Ellen even gave her a little present. Then she left telling us there's only 15 mins left till showtime.

"Oh Laura before I forget, you and me are going to xfactor tonight."

"Oh my god mom are you serious?"

"Does it look like I am?", I asked pulling a weird face.

"We're really going to xfactor?"

"Yes baby."

"Omg thank you mom."

Then Laura got her phone out and texted someone. I am not someone to not respect someone's privacy but I really wanted to know who she was texting because she was texting a lot lately and whenever she was, she was smiling. Just like now.

"Honey who are just texting?", I asked curious.

"Oh just a friend.", she answered with an even bigger smile.

"And what's the name of just a friend?"

"Lauren."

Wait. A girl? My babygirl is even more like me if you know what I mean.

"Do you like Lauren?"

"Maybe."

But we haven't had time to talk about it because a stage worker told us we had to get out. So I walked out with my girl behind me. It was nice hearing all the cheers. Laura seemed fine too. We sat don and I talked with Ellen about how life was going and stuff. Even though I had to lie it was fine. Then she looked at Laura, signaling for me she'd ask about her now. I nodded.

"And Demi, who's this little cutie right next to you?", Ellen asked.

"This right here is Laura. My daughter. I adopted her a few weeks ago. And I love her with all my heart and I am kindly asking everyone not to comment and hate om what I did because it's my decision and Laura makes me really happy."

"I'm glad Demi. Well sadly our time is up but I hope we'll get to see you here again soon."

"Thanks for having me."

With that Laura and I got uo and went home to get ready for xfactor.

Here you go..I feel like this chapter sucos somehow.. But oh well..