Where have you gone?

Laura PoV

It's 2 am now. Demi wanted to be here an hour ago. I was getting worried. I decided to text her.

To:Demi♡

'Where are you Demi? I'm waiting. Did something happen? I'm worried.'

Her reply came 5 minutes later.

From:Demi♡

"Everything's fine baby don't worry. But I won't be home before 10pm. Food is in the fridge. Love ya."

Demi forgot it.. Demi forgot she wanted to spend the day with me and go shopping with me. But ok. Everyone forgets about me. Demi will forget me again and again. And one dax she'll take me back to the orphanage. No problem. I am used to it. Everyone forgets about me. But I thought Demi was different. I couldn't stay here any longer. I know I hate myself. But I can't let Demi destroy me even more. I ran to my room and packed a little backbag. Some changing clothes. My mobile. My blades. A picture of Demi. Then I went out of the house. I ran and ran not willing to look back. After some time I arrived at a park. J sat down at a bench and started crying.

Demi PoV

I was so happy like I wasn't in a long ling time. I sat at starbucks with Naya and we had our drinks when I got a message from Marissa.

From:RissA♡

'Demi? I just looked out of the windows. And a girl came out of your house. She had a bag with her. Should I call the police?'

I had to read the text 3 times before I got what Marissa was writing. Then it hit me. The girl she was talking about was Laura. She ran away. But why?!.

I texted Marissa back

To: RissA♡

'No. Don't call the police. It's Laura. My.. daughter.. I'll explain it later. But where did she go?'

Marissa texted back emidiatlely.

From:RissA♡

'Wait what? You have a daughter? How? And I don't know where she went. Is that important?'

To:RissA♡

'Yes I have a daughter. I adopted her a fee days ago. As i said I'll explain it later. I guess she ran away.. Could you come to starbucks and get me? We need to find her..'

From:RissA♡

'Sure. be there in ten.'

To:RissA♡

Thanks you're the best.'

"What happened Dems? you look worried.", Naya asked. "Yeah.. Laura ran away. Marissa, my best friend, will be here soon and we'll try to find her. I'm sorry I destroy our evening. It was supposed to be just us. But this time my daughter is more important. I... I need to find her.", My voice cracked.

Naya took my hand.

"Demi. Look at me. Everything's gonna be fine. You'll find her. I can help if you want."

"No it's ok.. Me and Riss will look for her.But when you find her on your way back or so please call me."

"Ok sure. I'll look a little and then I'll go home.

"Thank you Naya. I'll call you when I know something new."

"Thanks Demi. I hope everything will be fine."

I stood up and went out of the shop. Marissa came and hugged me.

"Where did she fo and when did she leave?"

"She left about an hour ago and as I said I don't know where she went. I saw her leave and then I texted you. And now I'm here. But now come inside the car and explain everything to me."

I walked to the car and got inside.

"The girl you saw is Laura. She's 13 and I adopted her a few days ago. She is like I was in that age.. And now she's away. My babygirl is away. Why did she do that? What have I done wrong? I need to find her. She's alone out there. She needs me." By now I was crying. Marissa hugged me.

"We'll find her. It's gonna be alright. But why the hell did you adopt a child? And why a 13 years old?"

"I didn't want to be alone all the time. I wanted a child. And it couldn't be a little one because I wouldn't be able to take her on tour with me. And now she is so important to me and I don't want something to happen to her.."

"It's ok Demi. She'll be fine."

You guys are lucky. Another update:)