Tell me why..

Naya PoV

After the 'date' with Demi I went home. I really hoped she'd find her daughter.

I arrived at my house and got changed. I needed a release. I was totally stress er out and I wanted to go jogging. The park was really empty around this time. It was already getting dark and it was around 8pm. I put on some comfi clothes and went outside my house and jogged tp the park. I fell in love with this park. It was so quiet and peaceful. I jogged to my favourite place. A lake with ducks. That when I heard sobbs. I looked around but I couldn't see anything. I went to the bench from where the sobbs came. I haven't seen this girl before but she looked kinda familiar.. Then it hit me. Demi showed me a picture today. A picture of her daughter. This girl looked exactly like the girl on the pic expect this girl looked tired and sad. She had tear strains down her cheeks. But this had to be demis daughter. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Demis number. She picked up instantly.

'Demi Lovato speaking. Who's there?'

'It's Naya. Demi. I guess you should come to the park. Here's someone for you.'

'Who's there Naya?'

' I guess.. It's your daughter.. But she looks really bad..'

'Where exactly are you? I'll be there in 20.'

'At the ducklake in the middle of the park.'

'Ok I'll be there as soon as I can.'

With that she ended the call. I put my mobile back into my pocket.

"Hello sweety. Are you Laura?" Demis daughter? I am Naya."

She ignored me. I sat down beside her.

"Go away", she snapped.

I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Get away from me." Her voice got stronger.

"Calm down. It's just me. I won't hurt you."

"I said get the fuck away from me. I hate you." By now she was screaming very loud.

"Why do you hate me?"

"You don't know? Demi adopted me 4 days ago. I just had a few hours with her. Yesterday she told me she loves you. But she promised we'll go shopping today. Guess what? We didn't. She rather went out with YOU. Now she has you. She doesn't need me anymore. She'll take me back to the orphanage like everyone before her. But it's ok. I'm used to it."

Wow. Demi loves me. Omg Demi loves me. Ok Naya calm down. Laura needs you now. Too late. I was already smiling like an idiot.

"What are you smiling about? Think it's funny thst everyone forgets me? Are you proud you took Demi away from me?"

She got up and started running.

"Wait. Demi will be here any second."

"I don't want to see her."

She ran directly to the bridge at the end of thr park. I was able to catch her. I threw her to the ground and held her there. I got my mobile out of my pocket and called Demi.

'Demi. Hurry up.'

Then Laura reached for my phone and threw it to the ground. The phone went dead.

Demi PoV

'Demi hurry up.'

The line went dead. I was already in the park. I ran to the place Naya directed me but no one was there. I heard screams from the other side of the park. I ran over and found Naya on top of Laura. She held her to the ground. Laura was screaming and punching all around her. I sat on the ground next to them.

"Laura. Match my breath. Calm down."

I started singing

"Baby I just ran out of bandaids I don't even know where to start cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart."

She calmed down a little ahd relaxed in Nayas arms. Then a split second later it seemed like she realised in whose arms she was. She jumped out of her lap. I went to her and hugged her tight. She was shaking. I sang nightingale and she started to calm down.

"Why did you want to do that honey?"

"Because of me." Naya answered for Laura.

"Because she thinks you will take her back to the orphanage. She said you wanted to go shopping with her today. I knew that. I talked you out of it. I said you should go out with me. Look Laura, she was worried. It's my fault. I'm sorry." Laura started crying so did Naya. Laura ran to Naya and hugged her. I went to them and hugged them too. It was like a real little family. Naya looked at me and before I realised it she placed her lips on mine. I accepted it. In that second Laura broke down. She just fell to the ground. Lifeless.

"Call an ambulance." Naya screamed.