Mrs. Rivera

Laura PoV

As the doorbell rang Naya ran to the door. She was so excited to see her mom. It was so cute. But I was scared. What if she doesn't like me?

'She won't like you. 'You're a fat. 'She'll hate you.'

Demi came over to me.

"You ok babygirl?"

"I don't know to be honest. Will she like me mommy?"

"I'm sure she will like you. Nayas mom loves kids."

"Ok."

Demi took my hand and we went outside to meet Nayas mom. I hid behind Demi while she said:

"Hello Mrs. Rivera. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hello Demi. Long time no see."

And then she hugged Demi.

"Who's this little cutie?", Nayas mom asked, while looking at me.

"This is my daughter, Laura."

"Hello Mrs Rivera.", I said shyly.

"Come here sweety.", Mrs Rivera said and pulled me into a hug  I felt so uncomfortable. I guess Demi noticed because she cleared her throat.

"Let's go inside.", she said.

We all went inside.

"Let's go to the living room. I'll go get something to drink. Babygirl could you help me?", Demi asked.

"Sure mommy."

Naya and her mother went into the living room while Demi and I went into the kitchen to grad drinks for everyone. After we arrived back in the living room we placed thr drinks on the table. Demi sat down next to Naya and signaled for me to sit on her lap. I sure did. I curled into her body and waited for them to talk. I'm pretty sure they are gonna tell Nayas mom that they are together. Demi and Naya exchanged a look and Naya started talking.

"So mommy... May I introduce to you: My girlfriend and our daughter Laura. Laura is legally Demis daughter but I already love her to death."

Nayas mom smiled.

"I am so happy you and Demi are finally together. Took you long enough. And Laura seems like a nice, cute girl. I'm sure you two will be amazing. Ans Demi? May I hug my granddaughter now please?"

Wow. She took it better than I thought. I looked at Demi, asking for permission to go over to Nayas mom. Demi nodded and gave me an encouraging smile. I walked over to Nayas mom and sat down on her lap.

"Now guys do you wanna go out for dinner? I'm paying.", Nayas mom said.

I looked at Demi and Naya, fear written all over my face.

"Why don't we order at a pizza place and eat here? I'd like that better.", Demi suggested.

I sent her a thankful look.

"Yes please. We can watch a movie too.", I said.

"if you want to.", Nayas mom answered.

"What do you want to eat?", Naya asked.

"I'll take a pizza and a salad. Laura will share with me.", Demi said.

Gosh I love her so much. Like this I could get away with just eating a little bit. I was ok with eating with Demi and Naya helping me. But I can't eat when other people are around.

Naya went into the kitchen to order.

"What movie are we gonna watch?", I asked, getting up from Nayas moms lap and walking back to Demi. I sat down on a lap and curled into her.

"Frozen.", Naya screamed as she re-entered the living room.

"Ok."

Naya sat down next to Demi and me.

"Thank you.", I whispered, just loud enough for them to hear.

"It's ok babygirl.", Demi whispered back while squeezing me closer to her body.

Demi put on frozen and we all got comfortable. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it.", Nayas mom said and walked to the front door. Demi took the chance to talk.

"I'm glad your mom tookit so well babe. And Laura. It's ok if you just eat a bit salad. Just do it so Nayas mom won't find out. I'll tell her later but not now. She had enough news for today don't you think?"

"Yes mommy. and thank you for everything you do. You seriously are the best. I love you."

"I love you too babygirl. And I'm so damn proud of you. You're doing amazing with Nayas mom."

"Thanks mommy."

I kissed her cheek and she returned the kiss on my forehead. Then Naya came back with our food. We sat back down and started eating. I managed to eat half of the salad when they came back.

'Stop eating pig.' 'You don't deserve food. 'Go purge disgusting fat waste of space.'

I started whimpering.

"Mommy.."

"It's ok babygirl. They can't hurt you. I'm here. Listen to my voice. They are lying.", she said and tightened her grip on me.

This is what I love about having Demi as my mom. I don't have to explain and she knows exactly how I feel. With the difference that she knows how to handle it so she can help me. It's always nice having people trying to help you but no one will really be able to understand you if they haven't been through the same.

I took Demis and in mine and traced her 'Stay Strong' tattoo. Some of her scars were still visible, reminding me that isn't impossible to get through this stuff.

"Mommy can I have a tattoo just like yours when I'm older?", I asked,looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Maybe later babygirl.", she answered giggling.

The movie just got to the part were Anna and Elsa reunited. It's so cute. Having a sister must be awesome. But I have Demi. She is my mom but still something like a sister to me. I hope we'll never ever get ripped apart. I couldn't survive that. I'm not with her for a long time but I grew so close to her. And to Naya. I love them so much I can't imagine my life without them. Then I heard three Awwes.

"I didn't just say that, loud did I?", I asked turning bright red in embarrassment.

"You did. But we love you too and we can't imagine our life without you either. You're the reason we got together!", Naya said.

"What do you mean she's the reason you two got together?", Nayas mom asked.

Oh well.. I should have seen that coming. Nayw and Demi exchanged questioning looks, having a conversation through their eyes. Then Demi gave her a nod and Naya started telling the story, leaving the bad parts like the hospital out. I am so glad she did. I don't want her mom thinking I'm a fucked up, crazy child. When Naya finished her mom awwed again.

"That's so cute. You two should be so thankful Laura brought you together because you two fit together amazing. And I don't think you would have been brave enough to tell the truth."

"Yes we are very thankful mom.", Naya answered.

"I am so proud of you babygirl. Now you have a beautiful girlfriend and an amazing daughter.", Nayas mom continued.

Naya just giggled, clearly embarrassed vx what her mother just said 

"Oh and Demi what did your parents say when you told them you adopted a kid?", Nayas mom asked.

Demi went pale.

"Oh shit."

New update:):):) You proud of me? I think this is pretty good. And I guess longer than usual. Tell me what you think.