Some good family time.

Laura PoV

I sat down on the couch. Naya told me they needed to talk to me. What have I done wrong? Are they gonna take me back? I don't wanna go back. I love Naya and Mommy.

They entered the room and sat down next to ne. They smiled at each other. Demi gave Naya a wink, telling her to start.

"Princess? You know, men and women fall in love. And sometimes two men or women fall in love.", She paused.

I began to squeal.

"Awwe does that mean you two are finally together?", I screamed.

"Yes princess. How did you know?", Naya asked.

"Well first. I am not stupid. I see the way you two look at each other. Aaaaand Demi told me some time ago that she is in love with you.", I answered with a big smile.

"Does that mean I have two moms now?"

"Yes sweetheart.", Demi said.

She came to me and hugged me. Naya joined and soon enough I found myself in a group hug.

"I love you two."

"We love us too." Demi started laughing. Oh how much I adore that laugh. Naya and I joined in. Naya stooped laughing and said in a serious tone:

"We love you Laura."

"I love you too Mommys."

I know I called them both mommys. But that's what they are to me. I love them like Mommys. They are the first real parents I have.

"What do you wanna do now?", Mommy asked.

"Can we watch a movie please mommy?"

I decided on calling Demi Mommy and Naya Mom.

"Sure babygirl. What do you wanna watch?"

"Can we watch camp rock? Pleease.", I begged and gave her puppy eyes.

"Yes please babe. I wanna see you on TV.", Naya begged with me.

"Ok. Ok. Let's watch camp rock."

Mommy put the movie in and turned the TV on. We sat down on the couch and snuggled into each other. When 'Can't back down' came on I started singing along. Naya soon joined in and at the end of the song Mommy, Mom and I were singing and laughing. Everything was fine. Everything felt good. i was happy. I had a perfect family. In that moment I was truly happy.

Demi PoV

It was the perfect moment. My daughter,my babe and I singing and laughing. Naya and Laura seemed so happy. It was so good seeing Laura happy. But I knew it wouldn't last long.

I looked ar my phone to check the time. It was already 7pm. We had to eat.

"Now let's go. Let's prepare dinner together. What do you want to eat?"

Naya and Laura looked at each other.

"Pizza.", they screamed.

"Can we prepare the Pizza ourselves?", Naya asked.

Damn she looks so cute when she's excited.

"Yeah ok. You wanna do it too babygirl?", I asked Laura.

"Yeah I want to", she said. Laughing. I am so proud of her right now. She is so strong. We went into the kitchen. Luckily we had all the stuff we needed.

10 minutes later the pizza was ready and we were covered in flour and tomato sauce.

"Let's go to the pool while the pizza is in the oven. We can clean up and have some fun."

"Good idea.", Naya said smiling.

But Lauras smile dropped. She looked to the ground.

"Princess what's up?"

"I.. I don't wanna go to the pool."

"Come here princess.", I said. She came and hugged me.

"If it's because of your scars it's ok. I won't be mad if there are new ones. It's ok. I have scars too. And Naya knows that. She knows about yours too. You're still the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Am I prettier than Naya?", she asked with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes princess. Much prettier than Naya." I kissed her forehead.

"Mommy come with me while I change? Please. I wanna look at you while changing. As long as I don't look into the mirror I'll be fine."

"Sure baby. Naya can come too if you want."

"Yes please."

We got our bathing suits and went into Lauras room. She sat on her bed.

"Come here princess. Show us the pretty bathing suit we got you today."

"Sure Mommy."

She got up and went to her closet. We brought a pretty violett bikini with pink dots. She put it on while we did the same.

Laura PoV

Oh. My. Demi. Fuck she is hot. Her body is so perfect. Damn she's sexy. No. Stop. Laura. Don't. She's your mother now. Stop fangirling.

"Like what you see?", Demi asked giggling.

Naya abd i looked to the ground and then at each other. Then we broke out in laughter. Demi just stared at us.

"Let's go to the pool now.", Naya said trying to kill the awkwardness.

We went outside and got into the pool. Even though it's autumn it's still really warm outside. And the pool was so pretty. It was really big and had lights on it. The water was really warm.

We played with balls and swam a little. It was great fun. Demi looked at her watch.

"We should go inside. The pizza will be ready soon."

We got out of the pool ajd went inside. We didn't even bother changing so we sat on the sofa in our bathing suits and pulled covers over us. Demi watched a crime show and we ate pizza. Then we went to bed. I didn't even think of all the calories I ate. It was the first time in years I fell asleep with a smile on my face while I was curled up to Naya and Demi.

You guys are lucky. Two updates in one day. What do you think of it?