xFactor. PoV switch.

'Omg. I'm gonna be at the xfactor tonight. I'm so excited. My mom takes me.', she wrote on tumblr. She. Her name is Laura. I know that now. We've been getting pretty close over the time. She's amazing. Her mind is so beautiful. I think I'm starting to fall for her. She's so sweet, caring. She always makes sure I'm fine before talking about herself. It makes me so proud when she told me about her secrets and problems. I'm proud that she trusts me that much. Ugh. I find myself thinking about her so much. See? I did it again. Ok chill. u gotta answer. But what do I answer? This is so complicated. She can't know.. Not yet. I bet she wouldn't want to talk to me afterwards. I need help.

"D do you have a sec?"

"Sure cupcake. What's up?"

"You remember that girl I told you about? Well.. She just messaged me telling me she'll be at xfactor tonight. What do I answer? I mean I don't want to sound rude or disinterested. But she can't know."

"Why don't you want her to know? I mean you talk about her so much. Don't you want to meet her?"

D was the only one who knows that I have a crush on Laura. The only one who knows I'm bi.

"Sure I want to meet her. She just can't know. She'll hate me."

"But what if we make it? You can't keep it from her forever, you know. What if we really make it? She'd find out."

"You're right.. Just not tonight."

"Ok. If that's what you think is best. And gimme your phone I know something to answer."

I gave her my phone.

'Ok. Have fun. Tell me when you're there yeah? And who do you like best?'

"That's perfect D. Thank you so much."

Lauras reply came a few mins later.

'Sure I'll tell you. I'd hoped we could continue talking while I'm there. Because.. Anxiety attacks you know. And I really like Lylas. Or wait aren't they called Fifth Harmony now? They are amazing. And they are all so beautiful. And talented.'

'Yes they are called Fifth harmony now. Who of the girls do you like best?'

'I actually forgot her name. The one with the husky voice. Long dark hair, green eyes.'

'Do you mean Lauren?'

'Yes. Damn how could I forget I mean you two have the same name. I'm so stupid sometimes. Well I gtg get ready for later. I'll tty as soon as I can again ok?:*'

OMG she sent me a kiss smiley. Ok chill.

'Can't wait to talk to you again.'

In that minute someone screamed:"Lo you comin? We gotta rehears 'a thousand years' for later."

"Ok I'm coming."

I'm sorry for not updating so long. No big explanation I just didn't feel like it. So here ya go.. What do you think? Can we make it to 5 comments for the next update? Until next time.