24 (smut warning)

As Bakugou started to devour me with his mouth. My argument had died with his passion. I knew this was exactly what Tsu had warned me about, but I couldn't stop the sounds coming out of my mouth as he grabbed at my ass, bit my lip, and pulled closer to him with his dick already hard.

We were supposed to be cleaning up after practice, but what really was the harm? As I raked my hands through his hair he moaned. I did have one concern, what if someone walked in on us?

As he moved us towards practice area I said as much, "Katsuki, shouldn't we lock the door or something? What if someone walks in on us?"

"They won't. You worry too much Ochako." He said in between kisses.

My heart rate spiked as he went for my panties under the dress I'd been wearing. He was probably right, no one would come, but what if they did? Would that be exciting? As his fingers ran across the lace fabric of my underwear a chill ran through me.

"Alright." I cooed out as he tugged at the sides of my underwear.

And that was all he needed. He pulled them off of me with little effort, throwing them to the side carelessly. As soon as he was done with that, he pulled me close kissing me again. Letting me pull his belt off and fumble with the buttons on his jeans.

"Shit hold up." He grumbled. And fished for something from his pockets before his pants could fall to the ground. He pulled a foil wrapped condom out of his wallet.

"Classy." I quipped.

"Mmm, but effective." He smirked letting his pants hit the ground.

I could see how incredibly hard he was through his boxers. He pulled me towards him again and kissed me. His hands roaming up the dress and touching part of my body he possibly could. My hands found the band of his boxers and yanked downward.

"Impatient aren't we?" He sneered.

"Only with you."

"Tch." He stopped touching me, grabbed the condom, and put it on.

Afterwards his fingers found my clit and worked their magic. Making my knees weak. As he slipped a finger inside me, he groaned. "Fuck, you're soaked baby."

"I blame you." I moaned.

He started pumping his finger in and out. At a slow pace, making sure to pay attention to my clit time to time. By the time he slipped in a second finger I was a moaning mess, soaked and losing balance.

"Hold on baby. We've barely even started." His husky voice sounded in my ear.

He removed his fingers and lifted me up. He lined himself up with my entrance and thrusted. We both moaned in ecstasy as he entered me.

"Put your legs around me." He commanded. And I did as ordered, wrapping my legs around him.

From this position he fucked me into oblivion. Not sparing a moment, moved me to meet his thrusts, pounding into me relentlessly this way. I was sure that by the time we were done, I'd have bruises from his hands on my ass with how hard he'd gripped it.

"You know, you have the most amazing ass Ochako."

"Ah fuck, Bakugou!" I screamed as I started to cum around his hard cock.

"Fuck." He groaned, but kept his pace.

As I could feel myself coming to another climax he upped his pace.

"I'm so fucking close baby. Wait for me?"

I tried to hold out for him. And as it built, as I felt like I'd explode if I didn't release, he came and I joined him in explosive bliss.

He held our position for a few moments and then I unlocked my legs from around him. Pulling out of me, he let me down gently.

"Wow. That was new..." I finally said.

"Yeah, but fucking amazing right?" He replied.

"Yeah."

He nodded and started looking for something to clean us up with. Finding a box of tissues, he handed me one so I could take care of myself before putting my underwear back on. He grabbed a few, took the condom off, and cleaned himself up.

With our clothes all fully back on, we got back to the task of cleaning the space. Our unfinished argument stayed in the back of my head though after I came down from the high. Should I bring it up? Could we finish the conversation? I thought.

I looked over at him as we finished cleaning up. He had a sheet of my lyrics in his hands. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He didn't seem angry. Should I risk another fight? The thought running through my head.

"Bakugou, can we finish talking?" I finally asked.

"Nothing else to say." He shrugged it off.

I was annoyed, he was so pissed off about Deku and now this whole thing didn't really happen or something?

"Okay then. So you understand that the song is about me and my own mental health situation from time to time." I responded. Trying not to be mad, but also trying to drive the point home.

"I understand enough that it's about you. Whether Deku is involved in the writing of the song is pretty obvious..." He started.

"God! And this is what I'm talking about Bakugou! You brought him up, YOU did that. I said nothing about him. My mental health doesn't fluctuate around a singular person or moment, not entirely. My own self image, my feelings of hopelessness at times, all make up where the song comes from. Please just hear me when I say it's not about him and let's move forward. I'm tired of this same fight."

"Tch. Fine. I believe you, happy?"

Clearly I wasn't, clearly he wasn't, but I let it go. Wherever Deku was concerned this would continue to happen. I wasn't even sure if we could get past it. I hoped we would. When we weren't fighting about Deku, things were great. My feelings for Bakugou kept growing.

"Sure Bakugou."

"Let's go then. I'm starving and I'm sure you are too."

Progress. I thought.

"I am! Where are we going?" I asked following him out of the doors of the building.

"Home. I'll cook something."

I smiled and we walked together to his apartment.