10

Gimme A Minute by Pvris

After ten or so minutes my phone dings. It was a text from Bakugou.

Bakugou: I'm home. Night.

Uraraka: 👍 Night!

I settle in for the night and set my alarm.

We slowly sunk into a routine. My schedule for work became pretty much set. The only time it changed was when we were getting ready for a show. But Bakugou always walked me home.

Whenever I had the time, I somehow ended up at Mina's.

"Uraraka! We've been friends for how long and I've never been to your place!" She complained to me one day.

"Mina that's because my place is not nearly as nice as yours and it's small. I don't even remember the last time I had people over. If I ever did." I reply.

"But, it's your home!"

"I know that! I barely spend time there. You know I'm almost always at work, at rehearsal, or here."

"That's because we love having you over." Kiri butted in from his spot on the couch. We'd been trying to pick a movie to watch. But none of us could agree.

"And I love being here!" I said smiling.

"You're a blast to have around. You keep Bakugou in check." Kaminari mentioned.

"No she doesn't! She just annoys me!" Bakugou defended.

"Yeah into shutting up." Kaminari jests.

"You wanna die?!"

"Boys boys, calm down. It was a joke Bakugou." I say trying my best to calm him.

"Tch. The jokes are always at my fucking expense."

"Because you react like this when they make a joke about you..."

"Fuck off!"

I roll my eyes and turn back to Mina. "What do you guys usually do when you can't decide on a movie?"

"We rarely ever do this." Kiri says.

"Oh. Well why not take a vote on a genre or something?" I offer.

"We could do that."

"Mina and I had been thinking of Disney, but what other genre?"

"Action." Bakugou yells.

"Alright action or Disney it is, I guess." I shrug my shoulders.

When we voted it ended up being an action movie. I'm not in the least bit surprised.

"Alright what action movie?"

"Ooh you know what movie I've wanted to watch for a while? The Mummy!" Kiri says.

"Which one? That'd be nice! It's been so long since I've seen any of them." I mention.

"The original one obviously."

"What do you guys think?"

"Sure. Why not." Says Bakugou.

The others nod. "Okay it's decided then! Someone go grab the movie."

"I got it." Kiri says getting up.

"I'm going to steal Mina really quick, okay guys?"

"Sure whatever." Bakugou replies.

I pull Mina into her room really quick. "Why don't you take this opportunity to curl up on the couch with Kiri? I know you want to."

She smiles at me. "You know, you're the best right?"