27

When we woke up, the nightmare from the night before was still haunting me.

Bakugou knew something was off he'd even asked, "Oi! What's wrong?"

"It's nothing Katsuki. Just a bad dream."

"It doesn't seem like nothing. I've never seen you so shaken."

"I just don't want to talk about it okay?"

"Tch. Fine. Forget I asked then."

When we left the room the whole gang was at the kitchen table with breakfast pastries. Sero was even there.

"Good morning!" Mina said cheerily.

"Morning." I said.

"You don't look so hot Chaks are you okay?"

"It's nothing. Just a bad dream."

"Aww I'm sorry babe. We can talk about it later if you want."

"Thanks. I might take you up on that."

A "Tch." came from Bakugou, clearly annoyed I'd be willing to maybe talk to Mina. But how could I tell the man I was dating about my nightmare?

"So... Guys, we uh..." Kiri started, "We all accidentally heard your screaming match last night. And we wanted to talk to you about it."

I'm sure my face looked beet red and mortified. But Bakugou didn't even look like he cared.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry guys! That was not meant for anyone else to hear. I'm so embarrassed." I said.

"Tch. Who cares? Couples fight." Bakugou stated.

"Well bro..." Kiri started, "The stuff you were fighting about was super personal. And we're just worried it was so loud dude. We just wanted to make sure you two are actually okay."

"I think so Kiri. Maybe we just needed to hash it out properly." I replied.

"Tch. It's none of your damn business anyway." Bakugou retorted.

"Well..." Sero started, "If the whole house hears it, myself included, I think that kind of makes it our business."

"I'm sorry about that guys. I really am. Can we just move on and have breakfast?" I asked.

"If that's what you two want." Kaminari offered.

"Just know we're here if you do want to talk." Kiri chimed in.

"That is what we want so fucking drop it!" Bakugou yelled.

"Okay then." Mina said.

And that was it. A super awkward morning. One that I did not want to discuss with them at all. And I felt horrible for being that loud. While we are, I picked at my food. Remembering the fight and the subsequent nightmare. I sighed and Mina looked at me worried.

"Chaks, let's have girl time before the show tonight okay? We need to get dressed and stuff and I need some girl time too!" Mina suggested.

"Perfect! I'd love that Mina." I said with all the excitement I could muster, "Maybe the guys can have bro time too."

"That sounds like fun! Right guys?" Kiri cheered!

"Tch. If it'll keep you idiots from looking at me like you are right now, then fine." Bakugou said begrudgingly.

The others nodded their approval.

"Cool! So after breakfast we can all chill then!" Mina said.

I nodded and continued to pick at my food. The others seemed to cheer up. Which was good, I didn't want to ruin their day with my dating drama. I probably should have realized how loud we'd been and recognized that others were around.