5

We finally were up to the day of our first show. I was so excited! I'd decided to make sure I had the full day off and the next one too, just in case I was too tired.

As I walked around my apartment, I wondered who I might run into tonight. As my mind started drifting into the ways tonight could end up badly, my phone started to ring.

I picked it up seeing it was Mina.

"Hey Mina!"

"Uraraka! Come over! I can't pick an outfit for tonight."

"Okay. Let me get dressed first. Send me your address and I'll meet you. Can I get ready for tonight at your place?"

"Absolutely!"

"Alright. I'll see you soon."

"See you soon!"

I hung up and threw on some clothes. I grabbed my makeup bag, keys, and some outfit choices and headed out the door. Mina's place wasn't too hard to find. I knocked and she happily opened the door.

"Uraraka! You're here! Come in quick and help me. I can't decide." She whined.

Mina had a really nice place. It was larger than my place and we'll decorated. "Your place is so nice!"

"Thanks! I actually share it with the guys, but this is my area of the apartment."

"Oh? So they're here too?"

"No they went out. I told them not to bug me!"

"Okay. Do you need to tell them I'm here?"

"Nah. It'll be a happy surprise."

"Okay..."

"Come in and help me pick! All of my choices are on the bed."

"Mina, is this your entire wardrobe? You have way too many outfits laid out."

"I know, that's why I need help!"

"Well, what're the guys wearing?"

"Who knows! They don't care about that. Ooh, but what about you? We could wear complimenting outfits!"

"Maybe. I'll show you what I brought. It's not much. Not nearly as much as what you have at least."

She watched expectantly as I laid out what I'd brought.

"Hm... I like this one the best. And I think I have something that could match." Mina states, picking out a pair of ripped black jeans and a pink crop top.

When she came back, she had a pair of ripped black jeans too a green crop top. "Tada!"

"That's cute Mina!"

"Right?! See you helped me so quickly. I don't know what I'd do without you!"

I smile at her and help her put her other outfits back.

At some point during our cleanup Mina convinced me to let her do my makeup. So after we changed. I laid out my stuff.

"Hold on. We should eat something first! I smell Bakugou's cooking. Let's go steal some!"

I laugh and follow her to the kitchen. When we walked in Bakugou was the only one in the room. I watched him as he cooked. The way he moved, the way he looked peaceful. I didn't want to bother him. So I turned to go, but Mina pushed me back into the room.

I yelped and that caused Bakugou to turn around. "What the fuck? Why are you here?" He yelled.

"Um... Mina asked me to help her figure out what to wear tonight."

"Whatever. Why are you in the kitchen then?"

"We were hungry and I smelled your cooking." Mina responded.

"Huh?! And I'm supposed to feed her too? Make your own damn food!"

"You know very well that I'm not allowed to cook in this house." Mina pouted.

"Damn right you're not."

"Then can we have some, please Bakugou?" Mina asked sweetly.

"If it'll get you out of my fucking hair then fine!"

"Thanks Bakugou." I say smiling. He just rolls his eyes and puts out an extra plate. Looks like he was going to feed them anyway.

When dinner was done Kaminari and Kiri appeared from what I assumed was their rooms. Both were happily surprised to see me with Mina.

"Uraraka! You're here! Welcome to the apartment!" Kiri said.

"Aww thanks Kiri! You're so much nicer than Bakugou." I respond.

"Oi! I heard that." He yelled.

"I know!" I yelled back and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Tch." Was all he had to say. He walked over to the table with two bowls.

"Here." He said handing me one.

"Thanks! You didn't spit in it did you? I don't see anyone else getting a bowl from you." I quip.

"No! Ew! You're a guest I'm just trying to be nice. Forget it! Just eat! You idiots can grab your own damn food."

The rest of the group nodded and went to get food. We politely waited until they were back and then ate.

"Oh my God Bakugou! This is so good!" I praise after my first bite.

"Damn right it is!" He boasts.

I roll my eyes and continue to eat. The others just gulp down their food without saying anything. When we finished, Kaminari grabbed everyone's bowls and took them into the kitchen to wash.

"Alright Uraraka! Let's finish getting ready!" Mina grabbed my hand and ran me back to her room.

She sat me down and looked through my makeup. "Uraraka, do you care what kind of makeup I do?"

"Can you do something natural? I don't like wearing too much."

"Sure! I've got some ideas that will be a bit of a change for you, but still you."

"Okay. I trust you."

"Alright turn and face me. And whatever you do. Don't move too much."

I obeyed. After 20 minutes or so she was done.

"Have a look!"

I looked at myself in the mirror. She was right. It was me, but a little different. Instead of one shade of eyeshadow, Mina used three and blended them seamlessly. She'd given me more eyeliner than I usually wore, but it looked great.

"Mina, this looks so nice! I'm usually rushing so I don't have time to do things like this."

"Aww I'm glad you like it! I still have to do mine, but then we'll be ready to go."

When we'd finally finished, we walked out of Mina's room and the guys were waiting for us.

"You two look great!" Kiri said smiling his usual shark toothed grin.

"Yeah total hotties!" Kaminari agreed.

"Tch." Was all Bakugou had to say.

"You guys look great too! Even you Bakugou." He did actually look nice. He had on a pair of black jeans and a sleeveless black skull shirt. It showed off his toned arms.

"Let's go." Bakugou said refusing to acknowledge the fact I complemented him.

Whatever. I thought puffing out my cheeks annoyed.