19 (smut warning)

His lips crashed back into mine with a definite smirk after hearing that he was right. As he backed me towards his wall, trailing kisses down my body I moaned involuntarily when he found a sensitive point.

"You like that?" He asked. His voice husky, just above a whisper.

"Yes." I replied breathlessly.

He trailed his kisses back up towards my lips. Capturing them again and devouring them. As his tongue begins to explore my mouth I tangled my fingers in his hair. Pulling gently and receiving a moan from him.

His hands travel down to my ass and he squeezes. Simultaneously pulling me closer with that one motion. He starts kissing my neck again. Looking for my sweet spot. He knows he's found it when I let out another moan.

"You're so fucking gorgeous Uraraka."

"You're not so bad yourself Bakugou. Adonis, I think was my first thought..."

"Really?" He smirked wider.

I rolled my eyes on reflex. "Yes."

While my guard was let down Bakugou picked me up and brought me towards his bed. Earning a slight squeal from me. He put me on the bed and climbed over me.

"I thought you were hot the first moment I laid eyes on you."

The mix of him being over top of me and his husky voice sent warmth straight to my core. And a blush over my cheeks. As he continued to hover over me, I decided to pull him down towards me. Connecting our lips again and this time taking more control.

My hands roamed his body and his did the same. He helped pull me up so he could remove my top. And I made him remove his.

"Oh um... We should probably lock the door." I realize.

"I got it. Don't want those damn idiots just barging in."

As he got up and walked towards the door. I watch the way his muscles moved, admiring his sculpted body. After the knob clicked he turned towards me and saw me staring. I wasn't ashamed of it. I just continued to check him out.

"Your cheeks are going to be sore from smirking so much Bakugou."

"Mmmm I'd rather other things be sore."

A shiver ran down my spine at the implication of that comment. "I can live with that."

He got back into the bed and I decided it was my turn to be even a little bit in control. I made him sit and straddled him. Kissing his lips and trailing down towards his neck. Nipping every so often when I found a spot that made him shiver or groan.

When he'd had enough of that, he brought my lips to his again. He slowly caressed my breasts over my bra before getting permission to remove it.

As the black lace bra hit the floor, freeing my breasts Bakugou took a moment to admire me. And then when the moment had passed, his mouth was on one. His hand caressing the other.

We were continuing to heavily make out. Grinding into each other. I could feel the need in my core for more. And even through his jeans I felt his erection growing.

We'd switched positions and he was on top of me. My hand clawing at his back. I wanted more. Needed more. My hands traveled down and I started to undo his jeans.

"Is this alright?" I asked realizing, even in the heat of it all, I should ask permission.

"Absolutely. Let me help."

He got up and climbed out of his jeans. Quickly joining me back on the bed. His hands trailed up my thighs under my skirt as we continued to kiss. His fingers found the edge of my panties and he looked at me.

"Can I?"

I nodded. He grabbed the hem of my skirt and helped me out of it. Then the panties. I shivered from the cold and he used his body to warm me.

His kisses were soft as his hand traveled to my entrance. Fingers deftly stimulating my clit. Making me wetter than I'd already been. I quivered as an orgasm started to build. He went faster helping me climax.

The stimulation was pure ecstacy. Only after that did he slip a finger inside of me.

"God you're so wet."

"And who's fault would that be?"

"God damn Uraraka."

He pumped his finger in and out a few times before adding another. Making me moan more.

"God Bakugou. I need you."

"Yeah?"

"Please. I want you inside me."

That was all I needed to say. Although my body was sad to feel his fingers depart, the view I got was, just wow. His erection showing clearly through his boxers.

As he took them off, his boner sprung out. He was big. Bigger than I'd expected.  He rummaged around a drawer for a condom and put it on. He crawled on top of me and kissed me again.

He takes the time to slowly enter me. Both of us getting used to the feel.

"Fuck, you're so tight Uraraka!" He groaned out.

My only response was a moan of pleasure. Our pace started off slow. Getting both of us used to how it felt. As he goes harder, I could feel myself about to climax again.

"Oh my God Bakugou! Faster, harder."

He picked up pace. Pounding into me as hard as he could. I was screaming my moans at this point. "I'm gonna...."

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me baby?"

"God yes."

He pounded harder and harder and I came. Soon it'd be his turn. He grabbed my ass and went deeper. Pounding relentlessly into me.

My nails were scratching down his back as I screamed his name. He screamed mine and we both came at the same time.

"Holy shit..." Bakugou said breathlessly.

"Oh my God. Bakugou."

"That was...."

"Wow."

We untangled from each other after a few minutes. He removed the condom and headed to the bathroom. I laid in bed feeling like jello.