32 (smut warning)

Bakugou lead me to the bathroom and made me sit, as he turned on the water in the shower. He grabbed towels for us and checked the water temperature.

"Feel this. Is it too hot?" He asked.

I got up and checked the temperature. "It's perfect." I replied.

"Good. Take off your clothes and get in."

"And will you be joining me?"

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

That was all the answer I needed. I peeled off my wet clothes and hopped in.

He growled, seeing me stripped naked in front of him after such a long time. And stripped as well. "You're so gorgeous, Uraraka." He said as he climb in the shower after me.

I smiled at him, I'd never get tired of him telling me that. "You're not so bad yourself, Bakugou."

He smirked at me again, taking his time to look me up and down as the water from the shower dripped down my body. He moved towards me, slowly closing the gap between us and pulling me to him.

As his lips met mine, my arms wrapped instinctively around his neck. He started off with gentle kisses as slowly got more aggressive. Tongues joining each other as our passion grew. Bakugou's hands began to travel over my body. He took his time, his calloused hands traversing my skin.

When his hands reached my ass, he squeezed. Making me yelp for a moment. Soon he removed his lips from mine and started to kiss my neck. His fingers moved to my clit. Expertly stroking me so that I would fall apart, but holding back just enough so that I wouldn't cum. I could feel how much I needed him. And he could tell through my gasps and moans that he was doing just what he needed.

But he wasn't done yet. He went arduously slow as he slipped a finger inside of me. Taking his time to pump it in and out at a frustratingly slow pace. I wanted more. Needed more. This was not nearly enough.

As he slipped a second finger inside of me, still keeping his slow pace I tried to be patient. He was circling my clit with his thumb periodically, making me shudder. I'd almost had enough when he slipped a third finger inside.

He knew what he was doing to me, teasing me like this. And I'd had enough. Deciding to take back control, I adjusted myself and moved my hips. Thrusting into his fingers at my own pace. Pushing them deeper inside of me.

When I finally came, Bakugou's husky voice spoke, "It's so sexy when you do that, Ochako."

"Is that why you decided to tease me like that?" I asked.

"Maybe, but we're not done yet." He smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Good because I want you to feel good too."

It was his turn to be surprised, as I pushed him up against the wall of the shower. I kissed his lips and then slowly, as slowly as I could, I kissed down his body. Sucking on spots that I knew drove him crazy as I went. His pupils blew out as he was filled with desire.

My lips made their way to his hard cock and I licked from the base of his cock to the tip. The moan that escaped his mouth was not left unnoticed. I soon had him in my mouth. I took my time, just as he had. I slowly bobbed up and down his length, little licks here and there. I kept my checks hollowed and tried my best to keep eye contact.

"Paying me back for earlier huh?" He asked.

I didn't need to reply, he knew. And he didn't want me to take my mouth off of him. Even though I was going slow, I could feel how hard he was holding back. He wanted to fuck my face, but didn't want to hurt me. It was sweet. So I rewarded him by picking up the pace.

After a few minutes, when it felt like he couldn't hold back anymore, I removed him from my mouth with a pop.

"It's like you read my mind." He said.

"Hmm... I've never been good at that before." I replied.

He chuckled. "Be right back."

I watched him as he hopped out of the shower and went for a drawer in the sink. Not being under the water, I felt cold so I slipped back into the warm spray.

When he came back, he had a condom on and pulled me towards him again. Kissing me more passionately than before. He picked me up like I weighed nothing. I looped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He lined himself up and thrust into me. I gasped, it had been a while since I'd had him inside of me. I'd almost forgotten how big he was.

"Fuck Ochako, you're so fucking tight." He growled in my ear.

"And you're huge. Fuck."

"I love it when you curse babe. It's so sexy."

He pounded into me, bouncing me up and down on his hard cock. We both moaned as we were engulfed in pleasure. With each thrust, my nails dug into his back making him go harder as our moans mingled together.

If anyone was home, I assumed they would have heard us anywhere in the house. Luckily, the squad was still at the venue for the gig. We could be as loud as we wanted.

He soon found the bundle of nerves that drove me crazy. With each thrust, my voice went higher. When I got close to cumming again I was moaning in octaves I didn't even know I could hit.

"Katsuki, I'm going to cum."

"Fuck, me too."

As I came, so did he. It felt so amazing. We untangled ourselves from each other and he hopped out of the shower to take off the condom.

"It's hot that you can just pick me up like I weigh nothing."

"Good to know. I'll have to do that more often." He said coming back into the shower. "Now let's actually shower."

I giggled at him as I started to wash my hair. The shower itself didn't take that long. When we were done, we dried off and went back to Bakugou's room. He threw on some clean boxers and threw me a shirt.

"I'll throw your clothes in the dryer. They'll be fine for tomorrow." Bakugou said.

"Thanks." I replied.

He left the room again to go do that. When he came back, I was snuggled under the covers and he joined me. He pulled me close and I snuggled into him.

"I missed this." I said.

"I did too. I missed you. I'm sorry about everything." He said.

"I'm sorry too."

"Night Ochako."

"Night Katsuki."