Chapter 16

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 16
Mild mature content readers advised

Riley

Waking up with my body pinned to the bed was an odd moment for me. I'm used to sleeping alone. Not that I didn't enjoy having Aiden snuggled up against me it's just that I can't move and if I try I think I'll fall out of the bed. I'm on the very edge as it is with Aiden firmly pressed up against my back. I can feel his warm breath on my neck, hear him exhale in my ear. His legs are twined with mine and his arms are securely holding me to him, his hands linked tight around my chest.

Then I feel something odd, different... there's something very hard and thick that's pushing against my butt...oh... Oh! I didn't expect that.

Trying to shift only makes this position more salacious. As I wiggle to get out of Aiden's hold, he only tightens his grip, shifts his hips into me and groans hungrily against my neck. This isn't going to work.

Blowing my hair out of my face I relax against him and close my eyes. Being held like this is actually really nice and I feel safe with him. He isn't going to push me into anything. I know that. There is a layer of trust there that we can at least build on.

Thinking about last night and our conversation as we laid here in the dark allowed me the opportunity to see him in a different light. His family is such a big influence in his life. I saw that right away. From his grandparents to his niece, each one of them are such champions for him. For each other really.

What Georgia said to me last night has resonated with me. Aiden's love for his family is evident and theirs for him is undeniable. They keep him grounded and stable while he reaches for his dreams. I can honestly say that I'm a little jealous seeing this big support system he has to fall back on. I've learned to rely on myself more times than not just because I know dad has more important things to deal with than me. I'm sure Aiden has never had to feel that way.

Still they welcomed us into their home. His family and my dad got to know each other. I'm sure he'll be talking about meeting Blake Bradford for weeks at the diner after this. I bet he even got a picture with him and is going to hang it on the wall behind the counter just to prove his story. There's a couple of old timers that come in that'll be pretty impressed with dad for that.

When Aiden's phone lights up again I glance at the nightstand and risk falling by lifting my head up to see the clock. It was just before eight. I'm sure Dad's already up and waiting to leave. He never has learned to sleep in.

Carefully, I balance myself on the very edge of the bed frame and try to slide out of Aiden's hold around me again. I need a shower before we head back and it's going to be a very long day driving back to school.

"Too early and I'm comfy. Come here." Aiden slurs gripping onto me and rolling both of us over to the other side of his big bed, I squeal. Settling onto my back with Aiden settled over me, my body cradling his.

I have to laugh at him. He's completely cradling me back, his hands under my head and knees right up under my hips holding my legs around his waist. "Aiden! I need to get back to my room and get a shower so we can get going. We've got a really long travel day today."

"You can shower with me. I promise I'll wash your back." Nuzzling into my neck as soon as Aiden's lips touched my skin a hot arrow of need flew through me. I think the muscles in my legs have melted as that molten lava swirls lower in me, the urge to arch up and give into temptation beckons me.

"Aiden." I can't even recognize my own voice. I sound all breathy and sort of sexy. When I hear the half moan, half growl from Aiden, I think he's thinking the same thing. "Aiden wait, please!"