Chapter two

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 2

I Found You

Aiden

I've got a full schedule. I'm carrying a full load of classes on top of football. I don't have a lot of extra time. So when my professor requests me to stop by when I get a chance, I'm concerned that I've just really fucked up a class. I won't ruin my gpa, so I do what needs to be done.

I have to make the time.

Finishing my early morning class, and before I meet up with Sawyer at the gym, I head out to the law building. Business law was one of my harder classes but having a handful of lawyers in the family, I had the luxury of getting plenty of tutoring. I aced the class with flying colors and then some.

Crossing the quad, I spot Hunter and yell over to her. I can see the roll of her eyes before she heads my way. I've got a bone to pick with my cousin. She hurries across the grass with a gleam in her eyes. "Good morning hotshot! How's the arm?"

"Sore, but fine. By the way, thanks for sicking your dad on me." Teasing her over the jabbing I got from Blake this past week, she blushes and shrugs.

"Don't ruin a perfectly good roommate situation by thinking with your dick and daddy won't come after you again!" She has a point and I did apologize for what happened.

"I said I was sorry. But in my defense, I did you a favor." She gives me that look that says she just doesn't quite believe me. With one eyebrow lifted and her lips pouting she looks just like her mom. "The chick was nuts and she took your favorite springform pan."

Hunter loves to bake just like her mom. The cherry cheesecake she makes is to die for.

Considering what she lost and what I did, I'd say she was screwed over the pan more. "I did like that pan but she didn't have guys over and for the most part was respectful, except for stealing my pan. Just leave Riley be, please. She's not your type anyway."

So what exactly does she think is my type?

"Meaning?" I think I need to know what she thinks I really go for. Because from where I stand, I like all females. Big, small , straight and curvy. I like them in all shapes and sizes. I have no preferences of hair color or complexion, I don't even mind when they're smarter than me or slower. I'm an equal opportunity male.

"She's not like Leighton or half the girls that follow you around." Well, that's a plus right there. I can't say I want another Leighton in my life. I'm having enough trouble with one. "She's really down to earth and smart and shy. I just don't think you'd have anything in common."

Ouch!

Nothing like Hunter to tell me how she really feels. Cringing at her words and feeling the jab that hits a little too close to home, I frown at her. Lowering my brows and tensing my jaw, I cross my arms over my chest and stare down at her. It's a look that intimidates most football players on the field but just has Hunter rubbing my arm to smooth me back out.

"I just mean that you don't take relationships seriously, Aiden. I don't want her getting hurt. Not that you're not sweet but let's face it, you don't want a girlfriend." Hunter explains and I'm really starting to agree with her. "You like the field and that's fine for you but it's not for everyone."

"I'll stay clear okay? But am I really that bad? I don't treat girls badly when we're done." But even as I say it Hunter is shrugging her shoulders.

"You're great as a cousin and the family loves you. We know you'd do anything for us. But you've not exactly been a great boyfriend. I wouldn't want to be in Leighton's shoes." She doesn't know the half of what's gone on between me and Leighton. "I love you Aiden, but you're a man whore."