Chapter 18

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 18

Aiden

Adult content readers advised

I don't think I heard her right. I think she's telling me that she's ready to take this to the next step. I don't want to push but I know I have to be sure that she wants this. No matter what I want she has to give me the go ahead before I'll go any further.

"Riley, I'm not going to push you." Assuring her that she is in control here. It's her choice.

"I know that and I trust you, Aiden." Her hands held my face so that I knew the meaning behind them. "I'm sure."

I haven't been nervous about having sex in a very long time. Not since I discovered girls in middle school have I had the butterflies that I have now. I remember my first time with Becky Lynn.  Man, I screwed that night up. I was so nervous my hands were shaking so bad, I could hardly get the condom on. Then I barely got started and blew my load before she could even get off. It was embarrassing to say the least. I made up for it and learned what to do so it would never happen again but I swear, I'm just might be as nervous now as I was then.

I want this with Riley. I've been waiting for her, wanting her, since the first time I saw her. I swear I thought I'd handle the whole waiting thing better than this. I thought I would have better control than I'm currently having. My heart is beating so hard I bet Riley can feel every thud in my chest. As I reach up to touch her face, I can see my hand is actually shaking. I'm so anxious to touch her, feel her, be inside of her.

Shit, I've got to get it together.

Gently brushing the back of my fingers over her soft cheek, and stroking my thumb along her jawline, I pull away from her so I can see her face clearly. I know she's been hesitant to do this. I know she doesn't have a lot of experience with men and I'm guessing that's why she wanted to wait. I know she was uncertain of me because of my past and the shit I pulled on Leighton. She has every right to not trust me but I'm working on changing that everyday I've had with her. 

"Are you sure about this? I'm not gonna push you, Riley. I didn't expect you to..." Her fingers slid through my hair and fisting her hand pulled me down to her.

She cut me off with a deep passionate kiss. I'm not arguing with her. I've been waiting patiently for her to be ready. I didn't want to push. I've even been taking care of business by hand since I got back from New York. I hate doing that, it just doesn't make up for the real thing but when a release is needed, it's gotta be dealt with.

And I have many times recently

Riley just has something about her that I can't control my basic need for her. So I dealt with it. I did it this way only because I refuse to do anything to jeopardize what I'm building with Riley. We've got something good here, I don't want to screw it up.

Tilting my head to deepen the kiss, I can't control the moan of pleasure that rolls out of me. There's suddenly a steel rod pressing between us, eagerly wanting to be released. The hunger of her kiss sizzles against my lips. The heat from it burns into me. Powerful and electrifying, unlike any kiss I've ever had. There are fireworks exploding inside my head from this connection. It's only now I understand what Blake, Dad and all of the guys have been telling me. When she's the right one, I'll just know.

Holding onto Riley's hands I release her to sit up. Reaching over my head I grab the back of my collar and pull my shirt. Skin to skin is what I want. Desperately. Taking Riley's hands I bring her up with me and pull her shirt off as well. As she lays back and splays her dark hair over my pillow, I take a moment to appreciate the view. She is gorgeous laying here, soft supple skin, luminous in the dim light. Dark eyes, with gold beaming up at me under heavy lids of thick lashes. Those heavenly lips, swollen already from my kiss are moistened with a brush of her tongue. It's enough to drive me wild.