Other Works

COMPLETED BOOKS

1) An Affair to Remember (A Fred Weasley Smut fic) 

A smutty Fred fanfic, it was meant to be short but I may have overshot a bit haha. It's a post-war fic, a bit of enemies to lovers, pureblood supremacy, all that jazz. It is by far my most successful book and some of the best works of mine :)

2) DUSK (A George Weasley fanfic) 

A post-war story for my Georgie boy, also an alternate ending to Before You (You do not need to read Before You to read DUSK, they aren't too connected). TW// There are a few scenes with domestic abuse. Dusk is a short story in which Fred has a (fictional) form of Dementia. Again, this book needs some refining but it's a short read :)

3) Smut/Fluff One Shots 

My previous book got deleted so I'm going to make a new one with whatever one shots I can salvage, along with some new ones. This will mainly contain Fred and George Weasley one shots but a few of some other characters too!

COMING SOON

1) Blemish (A George Weasley fanfic)

A very soft, only slightly smutty George fanfic. Takes place after Hogwarts and during the war. Fred and George are on the run from the death eaters and find themselves in a secret Muggle village!

Note: I try to update as often as I can so be patient! Thank you for all your support on Before You!!