CHAPTER 83

"Morning love" Fred's face was close to mine as I opened my eyes. We has fallen asleep on the beach and it was the best sleep I had had in a long time.

"Morning" I smiled and kissed his nose. We had a thin sheet wrapped around us.

"Maybe we should put some clothes on" I chucked, shivering as a breeze blew past.

"It's much more fun without clothes" Fred groaned.

"Yea well we don't need anyone walking in on us" I said, removing the sheet from over me and slipping my clothes on.

I smiled to myself, remembering last night. I was engaged to Fred and I was having a kid with him. The thought made me shiver in delight.

"We still have to break the news to everyone" Fred said, stretching his arms over his head.

"Umm, Hermione and Harry kind of already know that I'm pregnant"

"What? How far along are you?"

"It's been a month, Hermione helped me get the tests and I only found out two weeks ago"

"You should've told me right away" he frowned, putting his t-shirt on.

"Sorry, I was just very overwhelmed, Harry only found out because he saw the pregnancy tests. But it doesn't matter now, everyone going to know" I said, not very sure how to break the news.

We picked up the empty chocolate boxes and the sheets and walked back to Shell Cottage.

"Last night was amazing Fred, I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect" I said quietly.

Fred wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulled me to his side and kissed the top of my head.

When we entered the cottage, George was sitting at the table, looking as if he was waiting for something. When he saw us, he jumped up.

"So? What happened?" He said impatiently.

Fred and I looked at each other and then at him. Then, we nodded slowly and George's eyes widened. He lunges forward and wrapped the two of us in a group hug.

"This is the best news I've heard since forever! Now Alice can become my official sister!"

"Mate, y-you're choking me" Fred said, pulling away.

"EVERYBODY COME DOWNSTAIRS QUICK!" George yelled in excitement, running up the stairs to call everyone.

"Why do I have a feeling that George is even more excited about this engagement than we are?" I chuckled and Fred laughed.

"What's going on?" Asked Fleur, walking downstairs, being followed by Bill, Dean, Luna, Hermione, Harry, Ron and George.

They all stood, confused, except for George who was jumping around like a little kid.

"Everyone, Alice and I are engaged" said Fred pulling me into his side.

"WHAT?"

"WHEN?"

"THAT'S AMAZING!"

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Everyone wished us and hugged us, I felt my chest bubbling with happiness.

"And that's not all" I said, looking nervously at Fred and he nodded reassuringly.

Hermione and Harry's eyes widened, they knew exactly what I was going to say.

"We're going to have a baby" I announced with a smile on my face.

This time the outburst was even more pronounced.