CHAPTER 65

"How exactly are we doing this?" asked Fred.

"Have you never been inside the Ministry before?" We were hiding behind a pillar, watching the Ministry officials enter the red telephone box.

"I haven't ever been on a rescue mission before if that's what you mean" said Fred from behind me.

"We need to wait for two Ministry officials who we're going to put the full body-bind curse on. Then, grab some hair and enter the Ministry, as simple as that" I shrugged.

"That doesn't sound very simple to me" said Fred shakily.

"Why, are you scared?"

"Am not!"

I looked behind me to see two Ministry workers walking towards the phone booth.

"Fred, on the count of three, perform the curse on that man, and I'll do the woman" I pointed towards the two of them. Fred nodded in response.

"One, two THREE" 

Fred and I jumped out from our hiding spot.

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" The two workers immediately fell to the floor.

"Drag them behind that wall over there" I said.

"Why does it seem like you've done this before" Fred grunted as he tried to pull the man by the collar of his shirt, behind the wall.

Once we were finally done, we grabbed some of their hair from their head, put it in the vial of polyjuice potion and drank it.

Fred began to become shorter and his shoulders broadened, I grew taller than him.

"Well this is new" I said, looking down at the short stout man, who was Fred, in front of me.

"Is this really how short people see things?" Fred said, standing on his tiptoes.

"C'mon we don't have long!" I said.

We left the two petrified bodies in the alley and made our way to the telephone booth. We dialled the telephone in the correct code and it asked for our names.

We checked in the jackets to see if there was a label that had their names in it.

"Vivian Poke" I said.

"Royden Poke" said Fred.

"Are they married?" I asked.

"They must be" shrugged Fred.

The telephone booth began to descend and took us underground to The Ministry of Magic. We entered the crowd of people, rushing about to get to their offices. We looked around, not exactly sure where to go.

"Dad told us that that elevator takes you wherever you need to go" Fred said, pointing to an elevator in the centre of the atrium.

We walked into the elevator but almost froze in our tracks when we saw Arthur Weasley inside with two other Ministry workers who I didn't recognise. Fred and I looked at each other, we couldn't give our identity away to Arthur with the other ministry worker present there.

"Hello Vivian and Royden" said Arthur.

"Hi da- Arthur" replied Fred.

I looked at the buttons on the wall of the lift and pressed the one that said 'Muggle Registration and Trial Office'.

"I still didn't fix the rain in his office" one of the workers said shakily to the other.

"It's easy Reginald, just use the charm Hermi-Mafalda gave you" said the second worker.