CHAPTER 88

Warning: Smut

--

I woke up in cold sweat in the dark, breathing heavily. Another nightmare, visions of the war. It had been one month since we had returned from the hospital wing. Fred and George had resumed living in the flat above their joke shop and Fred, with George's consent had asked me to move in for a few months because I was living alone in Atlantes. Bella was with her parents.

I looked to my side to see that Fred was already awake, his eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling.

"Can't sleep?" I asked, he shook his head no.

Outside, I could hear noises of utensils clanking together, that was George in the kitchen. He couldn't sleep either.

I removed the sheets from myself and went to the bathroom to wash and wipe the sweat from my face. When I went back, Fred was sitting up, his legs dangling off the edge of the bed. He stared out of the window through which nothing but the cloudy sky was visible.

I climbed on to the bed and sat behind him, placing my hands on his shoulders and squeezing gently. I massaged the back of his neck and his shoulders and he moaned lightly when I reached a certain spot, leaning back into my touch.

"Take your t-shirt off for me love?" I said, tugging at the hem of his t-shirt. He pulled it off and I rested my hands on his warm skin, he shivered.

"Your hands are cold" he said.

"Sorry" I murmured.

"No no it feels good" he sighed as I ran my hands over his bare shoulders, massaging him gently. I bent over and kissed the back of his neck and his shoulder blades and watched as goosebumps rose on his skin wherever my hands and lips went. I noticed as he relaxed, closing his eyes.

"Lie down on your stomach" I whispered into his ear. He followed my instructions and lay down on his stomach. I sat on his lower back and used my hands to start massaging down his back. He moaned every time I massaged a particularly tense area.

"You're so good at this" he mumbled into the pillow. I leaned over to his ear and whispered,

"I learnt from the best" before nibbling on his earlobe, earning another moan from him. He too had given me massages on many occasions.

Once I was done giving him his massage, I lay down on my back next to him and he propped his head up on his hand, watching me as I stared at the ceiling.

"How long do you think this is going to last, this..sleeplessness?" I asked.

"I don't know but if it means I can get massages like this from you every night, I wouldn't mind it lasting forever" he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"We're lucky y'know. We're lucky we survived" I said, trying not to think of the people who didn't.

There was a loud noise of a utensil dropping in the kitchen and Fred groaned.

"That git has to stop making cereal at 3 in the fucking morning" he said and I laughed. I forgot how it felt to laugh at silly things.

He was right, things were going to get better. All of us had survived, most of us had. I was just happy to have Fred, George, my sister, Amelie and all my other friends by my side.

And the nightmares would go away soon too.

Fred lifted his hand and placed it over my abdomen, I winced, not because of the physical pain but because of what I had lost. What we had lost.

"May I?" he asked. I nodded.

I lifted my t-shirt up to the bottom of my ribs to reveal the now yellowing bruise on my stomach. Fred ran the tips of his finger over it softly, staring intently, as if his fingers would leave marks on my skin.

"Does it hurt?" he asked. I shook my head no.

Fred kissed the skin over my rib, then near my navel, then on the skin over my hip bone. His hair tickled my stomach and I closed my eyes, letting him touch me wherever he wanted.

He removed my t-shirt, revealing my bare chest. I didn't open my eyes, I only listened to the sound of his breathing as it hitched in his throat.

"I forgot how beautiful you are" he said huskily, sucking on the area right under my breast. Nothing compared to the feeling of Fred's heavenly touch. Nothing.

He kissed my chest slowly, leaving marks everywhere, massaging the top of my shoulders with his hands. I wanted him inside me, I wanted him to make me forget about everything else, I wanted him to be my only focus.

"Fred" I moaned as his fingers slipped under my shorts, massaging me over my underwear.

"Please" I whispered, he knew exactly what I meant. He removed his hands from my shorts and ran them all over my torso, massaging, stroking, causing goosebumps rise everywhere.

"You're so incredibly beautiful you know Al?" he murmured against my ear before using his fingers to remove my shorts and underwear. He stood on his knees and let his eyes roam my body. I felt a little conscious and tried to use the blanket to cover up but he stopped me.

"You shouldn't be hiding any of this" he said, his eyes slightly darkened and the bulge in his pants was visible. Fred hovered over me after removing his pants. He leaned his neck down and pressed his lips against mine. He bit my lip and I moaned, allowing him access into my mouth. His tongue roamed every inch of it, massaging my tongue with his. He teased my entrance with his dick, barely slipping in before slipping out again causing me to groan in frustration.

Suddenly I remembered.

"Fred, condom" I murmured. He nodded, removing a condom from the drawer and putting it on.

When he entered me slowly, I tilted my head back, arching the back of my neck. Fred sucked on my neck, thrusting in at a painfully unrushed pace. The top of his hair tickled my chin each time he pushed into me.

I ran my hands up his back before running my fingers through his hair, fisting it lightly,

"Faster" I moaned and he picked up the pace, going faster and faster. Soon enough, he was pounding me into the bed and I was finding it hard to control my moans. Somewhere in the middle, I lazily lifted my wand from my bedside table and cast the muffliato charm

Each thrust pushed me on the edge, Fred put his hand under my leg and lifted it, placing it on his shoulder. I moaned loudly at the new angle as he hit a different spot.

All it took was one look at him, the sweat glistening on his torso, his head leaning back to reveal the hickeys I had given him on his skin, his Adam's apple vibrating ever so slightly as he let the moans escape his throat, his left hand on my leg and the right, rubbing me over my clit.

"F-Fred-fuck-I'm close" I moaned and came undone less than two seconds after the words had left my mouth.

After a few more thrusts I felt him twitch inside of me as he too reached his high and his thrusts became sloppy. He didn't pull out but lay on top of me, stroking my hair as his heavy breathing began to slow down.

"When I went to sleep I didn't think I'd be up having sex with you at 3 in the morning" I muttered with a smirk on my face.

"What else do you expect when you're living with Fred Weasley?" he said.

"I wasn't complaining" I whispered in his ear, kissing his earlobe once again. Doing so made him twitch inside of me for the second time.

"Are you planning on staying there?" I laughed.

"If you talk like that I'll be doing much more than staying there" he said, finally pulling out and lying next to me after discarding the condom.

We fell asleep soon after, warm and satisfied in each other's arms.

--