CHAPTER 68

The next two months were spent at Bill and Fleur's, and they were a blissful two months, at least for Fred and I.

We had entered what some people call 'the intimacy phase' of our relationship. Ever since our first time together two months ago, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. To put it simply, we both knew exactly what drove each other crazy.

It was proving to be difficult to have sex quietly in a house full of four other people, who happened to be Fred's brothers and sisters. A lot of discreet snooping around ensured that no one caught us at it and frankly, it was exciting.

Even a wink from Fred, indicating what we had done earlier, drove me on edge. But, of course, one couldn't keep the secrecy intact forever.

Which is why, Fred and I were sitting on the table, facing each other while George stood in front of us, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"So..my twin brother and my friend, getting it on" said George.

"Could you maybe say that a bit quieter?" I tried to shush him, hoping no one had heard him.

"You want me to be quieter? You're one to talk! This is exactly why we're having this conversation. I have never been more traumatised in my life" said George, a serious expression taking over his face.

When both of us said nothing he continued.

"Is it too much, to use the muffliato charm? Or to at least try and remain silent?" said George.

Fred and I had really been getting into it just about half an hour ago and unfortunately, I may have made a little..too much noise. Which, George obviously heard. Hence, 'the talk'.

"Are the two of you being safe?" He turned all fatherly.

"Shut up George" said Fred.

After some time, Ron, Bill and Fleur walked in, thankfully interrupting our conversation.

"Just, remember what I told you to do. I could really really do without all that..noise" George said.

Bill was using his wand to fix the decorations on The Christmas Tree.

"We were thinking, we could go to The Burrow for Christmas?" suggested Fleur.

"Yea, spend some time with mum and dad, none of us have met them in ages" said Bill.

"That's a good idea, we're supposed to be on the move anyway, can't stay in one place for too long" said Fred, getting up from his chair.

"Alright then, we already let mum know that we're coming to The Burrow, we'll leave tomorrow evening" said Bill, finishing up the decorations.

The next evening, all of us apparated to The Burrow, wearing Mrs. Weasley's sweaters which she had knitted for each of us. As always, she greeted us with a warm hug.

"Fred! George!" she smacked the both of their heads.

"Ow! What was that for?" they said simultaneously.

"You left the wedding without saying goodbye! And you didn't even bother to write! We were worried sick, me and Arthur" she said, her hands on her hips.

"Huh?" Arthur looked up from the rubber duck in his hands, "Oh..yes..worried. Of course" he said before shifting his gaze back to the duck in his hands.