Chapter 23

Yuzuru looked at me.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head and went towards my mom, who was plopped on the sofa like a dead fish.

"Come on, help me get your mom to her bed." He said lifting her.

I rushed to help him. Both of her arms were on our shoulders as we walked towards her room.

"Where?" He groaned.

"To the left..." I sighed.

We managed to reach the bed and plopped her down. She started speaking gibberish making both of us laugh. We both looked at each other, then looked away. It got weird.

"Ehem...Uh- I'll just change her clothes. You can go wait outside." I said, caressing my arm.

He hummed as he scratched the back of his head. He left the room as I got started. I pulled my mom's shirt off of her, same thing with her pants. I struggled a bit but it's okay.

This things were a bit weird to do, but it's only me and my mom. Who's going to take care of her when it's only the two of us? Same goes for me.

I wiped her sweat with a wet towel and picked out her clothes. I put on her pajamas and wiped her one last time. As I was wiping, she suddenly threw up on me, making me shriek. Yuzuru came running, worried as to what happened. He saw that I was covered in vomit and started to laugh.

"Hey! Stop laughing!" I said, pissed.

"Sorry, sorry..." He apologized as he calmed down.

"I'll clean this up. Go take a shower." He said going near me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I said go take a shower. You stink." He said, making a disgusted face,

I scoffed and left the room. I took off my clothes and hopped in the water. I finished cleaning myself up and left the bathroom. As I was picking out clothes, the door opened wide.

"Hey Natsuna, where's the buck- Oh." Yuzuru halted, staring at me up and down.

It was silent. Then I realized that I was only wrapped in a towel. And he was still standing there.

"Get out, you pervert!" I shrieked as I threw a tissue box that was near me towards him.

"I'm sorry!" He shouted and closed the door.

I locked the door and slid my back on it.

"Shit..." We both muttered.

——————————————————————————————

I am now contemplating whether I should go out or not. I decided to go out, for it's rude to leave Yuzuru alone. I went out and saw him looking for something. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"I-I'll get the bucket..." I muttered, not looking at him.

He hummed as he looked away from me. I went upstairs towards the storage room and got the bucket. I headed downstairs to my mom's room and placed the bucket beside her. She opened her eyes making me startle, thinking that she'd throw up.

"Natsuna?" She said with her groggy voice.

"Hmm, It's me. I placed a bucket here if you want to throw up." I said pointing at the object on the floor.

She nodded.

"Thank you, Natsuna." She said and soon fell into slumber.

I hummed in response and left the room. I locked the door quietly and went towards the living room, where Yuzuru sat patiently. He noticed my presence and stood up.