Chapter 29

The word caught me off guard making me shove him away. I placed both of my hands over my warm face.

'Wait, why is it warm? Oh yeah, I'm sick. Totally just the sickness.'

"Aww, did you like the nickname, princess?" He said teasing me, really emphasizing the said word.

I quickly pushed him out of the house while he was still singing the word 'princess'. I managed to get him out.

"If you call me 'princess' one more time, I'll make sure everyone knows you're a pervert." I stated, slamming the door in front of him.

I sighed while sliding my back at the door. I hugged my knees still thinking about his lips wording the nickname that he gave me. How he said it so angelic yet so dirty. How he's bed hair looked so fluffy. How he was wearing a tank top, showing off his lean body.

I realized that I was drooling over him, making me slap myself immediately.

"Shit." I winced as I rubbed my cheek.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen, but stopping once I saw my red self at the mirror near the door. I had a handprint planted on my cheek as my eyes were watering.

"Ouch..." I muttered as I examined it.

I shrugged and accepted the fact that I have slapped myself and walked over to the dining table to finish my food. The thought of Yuzuru making me stay at home and giving me a nickname still lingers in my head. It felt like a broken record player, repeating itself thousands of times.

"Fuck you, Yuzuru..." I groaned as I placed my hands on my face, trying to cover my cheeks.

————————————————————————————

I ended up showing to work. Everyone started asking questions if I was fine as I nodded and kept the same answer that I'm recovering. In the middle of this, someone was glaring at me from the distance and I knew who it was. I excused myself and went up to my office. I was near the window where you could see the rink and he was still there, glaring at me. I shoot up a peace sign and went inside my room.

'Well today's going to be awkward if he keeps glaring like that...'

I sighed and plopped myself on the chair. I took out my laptop and started checking over the files and schedules. Mina has a an off for a week meaning she won't be here. Yuzuru has nothing except for weekly visits to the therapist. I relaxed on my seat as I actually have nothing to do and I should've listened to Yuzuru. The memory of him calling me princess came into my mind, making me cringe. I hit my head repeatedly as I tried getting the memory off.

"Get off, get off, get off, fuck off, fuck off, fuck off!" I shouted.

I heard a knock on my door making me stop. I straighten myself and cleared my throat.

"Come in..." I called out.

Tracy came in, looking worried.

"Are you okay, dear? You seem like you were cursing something out." She said coming closer.

I stood scratching my head, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm fine, coach." I said, reassuring her.

She smiled at me, patting my head.

"Is there anything you need, coach?" I asked.

"Oh yes! I'm here to inform you that there will be a new assistant coming in to help you. He'll be your mentee." She said gleefully.

I looked at her with shock as my mouth was wide open.

"B-but coach, I've only been here for less than a week. Not only that but coach Brian doesn't seem to trust me that well because of my mental state..." I explained as I didn't feel like I'm the right person to teach someone.

She sighed as she placed both of her hands on both of my shoulders.

"Look, Natsuna. You are an amazing child. Yes, you're only here for less than a week but look, you've managed to do all the work in time. Also, everyone here accepts you as their family in that short amount of time. Even if Brian doesn't show it, you're like his daughter now." She explained as she caressed my hand.

I looked down, embarrassed to say the least. I was happy to know that someone cared for me.

"Also, I believe in you, got that?" She asked me as I nodded.

She pats my head and walked away.

"The new guy will come in tomorrow. Rest well, yeah?" She said opening the door looking at me.

I nodded and smiled making her smile back. She closed the door as I sighed. I plopped myself down on my seat feeling exhausted at the thought that I had to teach someone. I look at the time and saw that only an hour had passed. I sighed once more and continued the remaining work that I had for my two skaters.

———————————————————————————-

I stretched and stood up from seating all day. I look at the time and noticed that it was already 8pm and I should go home.

"Already...?" I muttered.

I pack my stuff quickly as I noticed that there was no one in the rink. I was confused since there was always people using the rink at night yet it was completely empty. I got my bag and rushed downstairs. I exit the rink and went towards the entrance of the club. There was still people using the gym and swimming pool but I couldn't believe that there was no one in the rink. Not even Yuzuru. Before peddling on my bike, I fished out my phone for any messages and found one.

Tracy: Hey Natsuna, we all left the rink and you seemed busy so we didn't inform you. The janitor will close up so you can go home. :)

I saw the message and immediately sighed in relief.

'Okay, so they weren't abducted by aliens.'

I hopped on my bike and started peddling towards my home. Today was quite boring except the fact that Yuzuru called me a princess.

'I should stop thinking about that...'

Yeah, except for that particular part, everything seemed fine today. Hopefully it'll be like until tomorrow with that new guy.

'I wonder who it is. I hope it's not gonna be some creep...'