Chapter 44

It's been a couple of months since the hearing, and actually, it's been so calm.

So boring.

Of course, Javier and Nam kept annoying each other as well as annoying everybody around them including me. Noah became quiet overtime, it looked like he was distancing himself from me as Mina did the same. Mina only came to the rink to train then leave making all of us worried.

Even Nam was confused as to why she was like that.

As he quote; "She isn't becoming a bitch lately.", followed with a loud smack on the head and some scolding.

The memory made me chuckle as I continued typing on my laptop.

I looked at the time and saw that my appointment time was nearing. I closed my laptop and fixed my bag as I got ready to go. I left my office and was met by Noah.

He was holding something on his hand, what looked like some documents, as he flipped through which one. He noticed my presence and looked up, giving me a shocked face.

"What's with the face?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

He pressed his lips together, creating a thin line and shrugged. He continued flipping through his documents and walked pass me.

I couldn't take the attitude his giving me. Especially towards his senior.

"Hey! Why are you ignoring me?" I asked as I crossed my arms waiting for him to reply.

He stopped in his tracks as he turned around slowly. He gave a long sigh as I waited patiently. He walked back towards me and hovered my tiny body. It made me tremble by how close he was.

'Seriously? Does this people no know personal space?'

He gave me a smirk and shook his head slightly.

"You're cute..." He muttered and continued walking away from me while looking at the documents.

It took me a while to process that I suddenly blushed at the previous scene.

I cupped my face as I felt it get warm.

'When did that guy get flirty? Is Yuzuru hanging out with him? Last time I checked, Yuzuru doesn't really like him!'

I shook those thoughts away and continued walking my way.

I walked downstairs and saw that Yuzuru was training.

Me and Yuzuru got closer in the past two months. We're kind of best friends now. Nothing more.

'Right?'

I waved at him as he waved back. He skated towards me and leaned against the pole.

"Are you going to your therapy now?" He asked as he brushed his hair back.

I gulped and clutched the straps of my bag.

"Yep!" I yelped with squeaky voice making me cover my mouth.

'Well, another embarrassing moment added to the collection.'

His eyes widened for a moment and then it softened as he chuckled.

I blushed out of embarrassment and looked at my feet.

"Hmm...Well, hope it goes well. See you at the café later? Same time?" He asked as he began skating away.

I nodded excitedly as the thought of beating him in Monster Hunter would be another achievement.

Me and Yuzuru along with some of the skaters played at the nearby pc café. Of course, I was defeated brutally but I also had some sweet victory.