Chapter 25

We arrived at the arcade and started getting our tokens. We all decided what to play and went to the desired game. The first game was basketball hoops. By the name, it was a basketball game. Nam and Javi were the first ones to play. Of course, both boys were being cocky making all of us laugh at their behavior. As they started, at least not one of them even scored a point. I died from laughter as they were sweating from the stress. Javi won by 9 points as Nam had 4 points. I snorted and kept on hitting the board from laughing.

"Natsuna! Stop laughing!" Nam whined.

"You guys- Can't even- Get a score!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah? Show us how to score then, Natsuna." Javi said, crossing his hands.

I stopped and smirked at him.

"What's the catch?" I asked, crossing my hands too.

"We'll pay for the food." Javi said smirking.

"Hey!" Nam shouted, obviously not agreeing with the consequences.

"Now, comrade. Trust me!" Javi winked at Nam.

"What do I do if I fail?" I asked.

"You pay for our food." Javi said, extending his hand out for me to shake.

I thought about it and decided to play.

'I wasn't in the basketball club for nothing.'

"Deal" I shook his hand.

—————————————————————————————————

All of them had a shocked face as they saw my score.

'165'

'Not bad, I guess?'

"H-how?" Nam stuttered.

I shrugged.

"Now, what should I eat?" I said to myself.

Javi groaned along with Nam and stomped away like children. I laughed at them as I followed.

"How did she do that...?" I heard someone mutter.

I looked behind, noticing that it was Mina. She looked startled. I smiled awkwardly and left both of the Japanese skaters.

We played some more and went out of the arcade. As we were deciding where to eat, with Javi and Nam was grumbling in the corner, my phone started to ring. I fished it out of my bag and saw my mom. I excused myself from the group and accepted the call.

"Hello?" I started.

"Natsuna, where are you?" She asked.

"We just finished playing at the arcade." I said.

"Are you going to eat dinner out or at home?" She asked, shuffling sounds were heard on her side.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 5pm.

'Already?'

"I'll eat dinner outside, mom." I said.

"Alright, take care! Come back before 9pm, okay?" She said with her worried voice.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said saluting.

We both chuckled and ended the call. I turned around and bumped into someone's chest. I looked to see who it was and saw Yuzuru. I pushed myself away from him. It was awkward.

"Uh...Everyone's waiting." He said, clearing his throat.

I hummed and walked over to the group, Yuzuru following behind.