Chapter 29

Before actually going in, you thought once again;

I should stop... here... y/n STOP.

But then you ignored the voice in your head, you decided not to go into the building but roam around the outer corridors.
You looked back once, hoping that someone would stop you, hoping that someone would knock some sense into your brain, but nothing happened.

You walked towards the building, along the corners. The main entrance wasn't really visible. And even though this was the stupidest idea, you decided to stay inconspicuous and not get noticed.

Once you reached around the corner of the building and were about to turn towards the entrance, you heard two extremely familiar voices which were definitely coming towards you but it was obviously too late to turn back.

You stopped dead in your tracks and let death come to you. As expected they were more shocked to see you than you could've imagined.

"Oh my god, y/n!" Yeonjun almost shouted, while Taehyun looked at you as if he had seen a ghost, "you scared me"

"Haha hey" you tried to play it cool, as if you came to BigHit everyday and plastered an awkward smile to your face.

"It's been so long" Yeonjun tried to calm himself, and gave you a hug, "how have you been?"

"I've been..um.. I've been fine" you said, hugging him back, "how're you?"

"We're great too! We haven't seen you in so long!" Yeonjun said.

You just smiled at that, surely they knew of the break up.. if not, they would've guessed obviously.

"You didn't even say bye to us" Taehyun finally spoke, initiating a hug, "you know we loved it  when you would come see our practices"

You pouted, "I'm sorry about that." You couldn't really say anything besides that, "I really enjoyed seeing your dance practices too. I mean, I still watch them on YouTube"

He smiled, "I'm happy to hear that.. but you should've stayed connected"

"Yeah, you should've at least told us, we had no way to contact you either. Are you in Seoul for work?" Yeonjun said.

"Guys, I'm really drunk to make sense of this conversation" you could've said anything to get out of this discussion.

"Oh" Taehyun said, "do you need some medicine?"

"I can run and get something for you to eat" Yeonjun said.

"No" you said, "thank you so much guys. I think I'm gonna leave now"

"Oh, okay, take care y/n" Taehyun said.

"I wish we could've talked more but we need to rush too. But stay connected please?" Yeonjun smiled.

You smiled at them, said bye and waited for them to get out of your line of sight while you pretended to go the other way.

For some reason, all your colleagues were now in front of your eyes, still at a respectable distance so as to not be spotted but you could see them very clearly. They had wide eyes, probably wondering why Taehyun and Yeonjun just hugged you and spoke to you like long lost friends. Well, because they were. But you couldn't tell them that..

Ugh I'll have to cook up some story now.. why didn't I see through all of this.. oh it's because I'm drunk.

You didn't realise but meeting two people from your past had a rather devastating effect on you. It gave a rush of memories, all too bittersweet. You really didn't want to go inside now so you decided to ignore the people who were still staring at you as if you had put the building on fire and dropped the entire plan of going inside. Instead you went towards the parking lot. Away from the questioning eyes of your colleagues and even the security of BigHit.

You were walking the familiar path, but you really had no idea where you were going. You weren't really looking anywhere and then you saw a very familiar car driving down and you had no choice but to stare.

Thankfully Jimin's car was far so he wouldn't really be able to notice you.
But you still hid behind a bush so that he wouldn't see you.

He hadn't really come out of the car yet and you knew that you should make your exit before you saw him because it would only cause pain.
You realised there was someone else in the car with him too. You could just see two silhouettes, one of whom was definitely Jimin.

Once he parked, he got out.

Oh Jiminah.. still the most beautiful man in the world...

Your heart was racing. Jimin and only Jimin could make you feel that way. And as much as you hated it, you couldn't help but keep staring at him. You really tried to peel your eyes away from him but you couldn't.
Only when he walked over to the other door of the car you saw the girl coming out.

Wait, who's that?
Oh is that his girlfriend?
Oh.

Her back was turned towards you, you were unable to see her face. But when she got out, Jimin laced his arm around her tiny waist.

Oh um.. she seems hot.

You tried not to focus on how he was holding her but instead on Jimin's face. It wasn't exactly the way he held you but it was still something. Something you had absolutely no interest in seeing. Yet you didn't go away.

They were talking about something and Jimin faced her, which meant he faced you.
You mentally thanked yourself for standing at a safe distance.
But even though he didn't even look at you, there was always something about his gaze that made your heart flutter. And just like that it broke into a million pieces when the girl leaned forward and kissed him.

Haha, okay I was not here for this. I should leave. I should just go and hope I fall into a ditch. No not that, I was the one who did this. It's not his fault. He deserves to be happy. I'm glad she can make her happy. Haha, my life is so pathetic.

Anybody who would've seen you, would've probably pointed out that your face was changing colour. And that it was clearly visible how many emotions were running through your mind.

The kiss seemed like your saturation point. You succeeded in removing your gaze from them and made your way out of that place.
You just wanted to leave.
Go anywhere.
Stay anywhere but here.

You could see a dark ,cloudy night sky.

Oh my god it's gonna rain soon. Fuck.

I wanted to update sooner but my life has been fucking me hard and without lube.
The stress is fucking crazy.